What's new

ISO Experienced smokers and reviewers

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey man,
Been active on the forums as much as possible but been smoking and reviewing for several years. Love to help out.
Best!
Sascha

Hello guys, I am back and with some presents for my forum brothers. So, recently I went back to the DR for vacations and got together with my good friend @tocaco (or Nicolás), owner of Chogüí Cigars. Some of you have seen it or heard of it from Skip Martin (Cromagnon, Intemperance, etc) from Halfwheel (http://halfwheel.com/chogui-dos77-released-today), around Instagram and other places.

I bought a pack of his new Dos77 Cigars and I'm looking to give out 4-5 of them to those willing to review it. It is projected that they'll be available in the USA later on this year so this means you'll taste it ahead of time.
View attachment 69019
What I need:
  • Someone with more than 2-3 years smoking.
  • More than 2 years being part of the forum (will make exceptions if many years smoking and you tell me a funny joke)
  • Fairly active.
  • Blunt, honest and interested in reviewing this cigar.
Post if interested and I'll choose randomly on Thursday morning.
NOTE: Cigars will be accompanied by bodyguards/bombs or however you would like to call em ;)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
A penguin is driving down the road and his car starts acting up. He pulls into a service station and the mechanic says "ok I can take a look but it's gonna be a while". So the penguin goes next door to an ice cream shop to wait. Being a penguin and not having dextrous hands he makes a mess and gets ice cream all over his face. He goes back to the mechanic, who says to him, "it looks like you've blown a seal". The penguin in turn says, "oh no it's just ice cream".