What's new

It gets the hose again

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello all,

It's just me, Ryan, the guy who runs the Famous Smoke account on here. I am typing this on behalf of the monster on account of his oversized fingers and inability to use these puny human smartphone keyboards. Unfortunately, earlier this week I was tasked to go down into Famous's cellar to feed the monster and was captured by him in the process. None of my coworkers will risk coming to my rescue, so now I am a prisoner's prisoner in a cage within his cage. Cage-ception, if you will. At least there is a wifi connection down here, so it's not too bad. And the food is pretty good. Today is Taco Thursday, I'm just not sure what the meat is....

Anyway, I have not been meeting his demands, as there are things he wants me to do with lotion that are against my morals and interests and I don't want to go into details.... :cautious:(n):vomit: ..... so now to satisfy his never-ending appetite for destruction and to protect my...assets, I have negotiated to hold all of you hostage instead. I know, I'm sorry. He wants to see some brothers on here get bombed and for you to suffer from the explosion greatly. This is my warning to you all, nobody is safe.

Again, I apologize for my selfishness in this situation. I don't wish to inflict harm upon any of you, but if you are an unfortunate victim of the monster, all I ask is to please send a shot of your torn limbs and dismembered body parts from the bomb so that I can keep the monster's demons at bay until I can escape.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Ryan was trying to get me to join them in the basement, but I settled for passing along the list of addresses the monster wanted.... good luck boys!
It's the name Ryan that has a bad connotation around here. You were a smart man Jim, smart man indeed...

As a side not Ryan, since Jim was kind enough to throw us under the bus, I may be persuaded to throw him under the bus....