What's new

It gets the hose again

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This seemed appropriate.
I would post the clip from the movie this was in, but uh, that may be even weirder than this thread!
If you know the movie this was in, you get the reference. If not, well, look up what movie this was in and watch the clip.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello all. I'm still alive! Heyyyyayaiiii! Don't judge, my Eddie Vedder impression is one of my only forms of entertainment.

I too received a similar package today... The note stated to post a picture to appease the monster, but, I'm a sick twisted individual and love to see the pain and suffering on poor Ryan, therefore, to let him suffer more no picture will be posted...

:)
Ouch! Okay Emperor, let the hate flow through you then! :vamp:

Well, it is good to know I've at least got some supporters out there though. This fan mail is keeping me in high spirits....

fr3.png
fr2.png
fr4.png
fr1.png

I am glad to see some damage has been hitting the shores. I hope you gentlemen have made it through the blast okay. I think a few more of these and the Monster will fall into a nice satisfied slumber. This is when I plan to carefully and quietly attempt my escape. I have filed down a few of the Monster's toe nail clippings which I hope to use to pick the locks.

Jim SHOULD be the guy in the dungeon, but unfortunately it is me. I got trapped down here doing HIS dirty work feeding the Monster. This is one hell of a hazing ritual...

- Ryan

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good news brothers! I have escaped the wrath of the Cigar Monster! I am once again a free man feeling the sun on my back and breathing the crisp fresh air filled with aromatic cigar smoke.

After this post, I am tossing this POS phone back into the cage to let the Cigar Monster himself handle this account from here on out, if his stubby claws can handle it. Be warned of his lame sense of humor and twisted desires to inflict harm on others. Underneath it all, he means well (I think).

I imagine he's going to be pretty pissed now that he no longer has a captive, and I foresee mail boxes this summer being more explosive than the Monster when he's moving his bowels. And he's going to be especially pissed when Famous releases the new and improved Cigar Monster app making it even easier for everyone to snag up all of his stogies for the low. [Shameless Plug]

Seriously though, if you've slept on CigarMonster in the past, start checking it for some super hot items.

Enjoy your weekend everyone, I know I will, and if you need to contact me, Ryan, I'll be back on the Famous Smoke account on BOTL now. Thanks!