What's new

It's here!

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
ok, first of all, as a bonus to BOTL members, Matt threw in his new Fan Timer at no charge.

If I mention to Matt that a CUSTOMER wished that he made the wiring better looking, then Matt will work on it.

as far as you crypto sailor, i am not worried about you buying a cabinet. nice job on hijacking a thread from somebody who just called me and said how happy he was.
Seriously? You are acting like a child here. That's the most unprofessional wiring job I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of bad wiring. There is NO reason in the world for it to look like someone with no electrical experience installed that. I don't care how many sensors and fans and connections are installed, you can cut the wires to the proper length to make for a clean looking installation. I know this for a fact, because I'm currently installing a mess of wires (10 times more than that) and it only took me a day of tinkering to make all the connections sleek and inline. The presentation in that case is horrible. Even worse that it's all at the front door and clearly visible at all times.

Also, I don't care how many things are installed in there, you shouldn't have wires dangling down across the top, and the wires going down the back wall should be tightly together, not a giant jumble.

I wouldn't disagree with charging more for raceways and hidden wires, but there is no reason that amateurs building wine coolers should have a cleaner setup that a "professional" cabinet. I hope Avallo is aware of how much negative PR you are giving them right now. It's pretty epic.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Dude made a simple thread expressing his excitement over getting his first cabinet humi... if you want to make side comments and complain to the seller, please take it to PM. Not cool... including Ron's comments.

Congrats again brother, you have a nice looking humi. :)

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Gentlemen, my only complaint about this cabinet is that I can't move all my stash in there till tomorrow. As far as all the bs posts, take it to pm's please. Don't steal my thunder.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Love the humi bro. Hope to have something just like it in the future. Made to last a lifetime.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
That is nice... congrats!!! She's perty :thumbsup:

I've been trying to decide between Avallo and Aristocrat recently and I think this thread has made the decision for me. I agree that the only thing wrong here is the wiring but that's aesthetic... I'm sure the system works great. The attitude of the vendor has put me off.

I feel bad for Bigfoot that the thread go so side tracked. All he wanted to so was show it off. Enjoy the cabinet brother and I can't wait to see it filled!!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
so who made this? My wife saw it and gave me the go ahead to get one made.

how do i make this happen?