What's new

JERICHO HILL (NEW from Crowned Heads)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yep, this will be a must try for me, I swooped up the last two remaining boxes of LC that I could find locally the other day, and love the others in the line, can't wait!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words of support.

Makes my day when I hear/read that someone's enjoying what we do here--we can't keep doin it without your support....so THANK YOU.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - We'll be debuting JERICHO HILL at the IPCPR 2014 show (July 19-23). We're scheduled to begin shipping at the end of July/early August.

If you're interested in JERICHO HILL, I'd suggest asking your local B&M about it....

As always, we appreciate your support.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I had intended on putting up a "Box Split" thread, pre-ordering a box of each size and letting BOTL have the opportunity to try singles of each vitola at box purchase prices, but it seems Crowned Heads already has it taken care of!

From Halfwheel:
"Update (July 8, 2014) – Jon Huber told halfwheel that there will be a “Jericho Four” sampler that will include all four sizes of the Jericho Hill blend introduced at the IPCPR show this month that will shipping in late July. The sampler will retail for $29.95 and will be an ongoing regular production release."​

My box split price would have come out to $31.86/four-pack, so this is even better than by-the-box pricing!

Way to go, @JonHuber :youarethe

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
StogieNinja - You will NOT be disappointed with "Norteno," either....

I was fortunate enough to get a few samples from Willy at the show. I'm a huge fan of Willy's from day one--that notwithstanding, this cigar is STELLAR. The packaging and presentation is dead-on-fantastic (classic old-school Cubanesque), and the blend is even BETTER. One of the best cigars I smoked at the show (IPCPR)....Huge home run for Willy (again) in my book.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads