What's new

JERICHO HILL (NEW from Crowned Heads)

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
StogieNinja - You will NOT be disappointed with "Norteno," either....

I was fortunate enough to get a few samples from Willy at the show. I'm a huge fan of Willy's from day one--that notwithstanding, this cigar is STELLAR. The packaging and presentation is dead-on-fantastic (classic old-school Cubanesque), and the blend is even BETTER. One of the best cigars I smoked at the show (IPCPR)....Huge home run for Willy (again) in my book.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
and i said i was going to hold off on new purchases........ who am i kidding

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0

I was fortunate enough to get a few samples from Willy at the show. I'm a huge fan of Willy's from day one--that notwithstanding, this cigar is STELLAR. The packaging and presentation is dead-on-fantastic (classic old-school Cubanesque), and the blend is even BETTER. One of the best cigars I smoked at the show (IPCPR)....Huge home run for Willy (again) in my book.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
I love when guys in the industry show love for each other. Especially in a context like this, where there's really nothing you gain by doing so. Just shows the character of some of the cats in this industry.

lol. You and me both!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Ha ha, well I guess you kind of tried.

Can't wait for this to come out.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Jon, can you give some insight into the blending of each size? I generally prefer the 46rg, but was wondering what you think is the "truest" vitola to the original blend?