What's new

JERICHO HILL (NEW from Crowned Heads)

Shrody234

Jimmy
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
cigarfederation.com has the sampler, but not currently in stock. THey have that option where you can enter your email and get a notification sent to you when its in stock. Site says they will be shipping 2nd week of august.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
my local just told me they were in. like, physically THERE and ready to go. if you havea local shop in the neighborhood, check it out. if not, sponsors, your favorite net retailers, or brothers willing to fill an ISO should be able to pick it up within the next week.

also, it goes without saying, but i'm picking up one of each on the way home tonight. o)

EDIT: actually, got one of each vitola on my way back from the bank run. might actually make me skip fuente friday...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My local spot here will have them on the shelves tomorrow I have been told. Was at a Caldwell event on Friday and the rep also reps Crowned Heads and slipped me one as a thank you for the beer I brought to share for the event. It had just hit his doorstep that day so I am trying to exercise restraint and let it sit a week or two before setting fire to it.

GVH

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dear Jon - I know you are aware of the issue, but can you help us understand the quality control issues that have been rather widely reported? Seems like issues with the cap - and sloppiness. How did the problem cigars get out of the Garcia factory? Everything Pepin makes seems perfect - what happened? Love your smokes! George

P.S. - my five packs of two different vitolas showed-up today from Cigar Federation and they are perfect! No flaws visible. Can't wait to burn one or two - but will wait a month to let 'em rest.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious to hear which sizes everybody is smoking and how they like them. I've smoked 2 of the OBS - 4 3/4″ x 52 and so far they are just not doing it for me. The draws have been a bit on the stiff/closed side of medium and the flavor seems kind of bland to me. I'm wondering if maybe one of the other sizes is a better expression of this blend.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Just had my first Jericho...LBV 6 1/2 x46...awesome ...perfect burn and outstanding flavor...sloppy cap but had no effect on the experience because I just cut it off....what's the filler in these Jon? And dont tell me nicaraguan,I've tasted this before , dont lie, i know this was picked from aged bundles of magic!!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Curious to hear which sizes everybody is smoking and how they like them. I've smoked 2 of the OBS - 4 3/4″ x 52 and so far they are just not doing it for me. The draws have been a bit on the stiff/closed side of medium and the flavor seems kind of bland to me. I'm wondering if maybe one of the other sizes is a better expression of this blend.
That is kinda how I was with the Calaveras on the flavor. Have another for a second opinion when I get around to it. Probably sparking an OBS this weekend and will update after.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is kinda how I was with the Calaveras on the flavor. Have another for a second opinion when I get around to it. Probably sparking an OBS this weekend and will update after.
Funny, but I am really enjoying the Calaveras. I've had about 10 of them and about 6 of those 10 have been borderline amazing. These have been the Las Calaveras LC550 – 5” x 50.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Funny, but I am really enjoying the Calaveras. I've had about 10 of them and about 6 of those 10 have been borderline amazing. These have been the Las Calaveras LC550 – 5” x 50.
Had the 754 but have 550 left to try.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - Thanks in large part to 'grass-roots' support from you here, I'm happy to report that our first shipment of JERICHO HILL completely SOLD OUT.

What's even better, our re-orders have been strong enough to nearly sell out our second shipment (which is 2 weeks away) before it even lands here.

On behalf of the Crowned Heads Family, THANK YOU for your continued interest and support.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I equally enjoyed the toro and robusto.