What's new

JERICHO HILL (NEW from Crowned Heads)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sirspanksalot - And they ARE...they really are. Smoking the .44S (5 1/8 x 44) right now....

If you liked that 'big-in-your-face-fruit-forward' profile of Las Calaveras....then I think you'll appreciate Jericho Hill.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Thanks for sharing Jon!!

I'm a big fan of a Johnny Cash, love cigars with a San Andres wrapper, and like almost everything that has come out of the My father factory so this one is looking like another winner from Crowned Heads....:thumbsup:

Can't wait to fire one up later this year when they become available!!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Thanks for sharing Jon!!

I'm a big fan of a Johnny Cash, love cigars with a San Andres wrapper, and like almost everything that has come out of the My father factory so this one is looking like another winner from Crowned Heads....:thumbsup:

Can't wait to fire one up later this year when they become available!!

Just in time for your birthday... ;)

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Crowned Heads... check
My Father Cigars... check
Small Rg... check
Johnny Cash... check

Yup, pretty safe to say I'm interested. Can't wait to try these, Jon! Thanks for posting.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Love that you took parts of my favorite songs from Cash and made them the names of your cigars. Very cool, I'll be on the look out for your cigars. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Great news I enjoy smoking your cigars.

I would like to compliment whoever designs your bands. All of them are simple and elegant. They are not ostentatious nor pretentious.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I really dig your love for music and how it influences you and your thoughts for cigars. The back stories and thought put into the designs is something I always look forward to Jon. Can't wait to give one a try and see what you have come up with this time.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0