What's new

Jobs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I won the lottery or came upon a ton of money, the one thing I would not be doing is spending time telling you guys.....:dance: :dance:

I would be out shopping for Hookers, Strippers, Live In Nannies, Hemingways, and fast cars....:dance: :dance:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
caudio51 said:
For you guys that say they would get bored, I say bullshit. With all that money you can go out and do something.

I said I would quit my job but wouldnt stop working... now I didnt say that I would not become a golf pro or whatever, but I would quit waiting tables that is for damn sure...

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
caudio51 said:
For you guys that say they would get bored, I say bullshit. With all that money you can go out and do something.
Exactly...To tell you the truth, depending on the amount, I could live rather comfortably off of $30-$40k the rest of my life.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I would make that money work for me... let its kids work for me....

it is all about RESIDUAL INCOME

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I think i would keep mine because I do enjoy working on the trucks that I do. However, you can bet I won't be so concerned about keeping it and speak up on the stupidity of management on projects a little more.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd buy a big sailboat, stock it, and send out postcards to everyone I knew saying "Good bye, When I get back from my around the world cruise, I may get in touch with you."

I wouldn't be a total jerk though, I would send pictures back to everyone. :D