What's new

Journey of a Renovation Rookie

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'd say it more resembles a trailer, but these are the paint options for the bathroom.
Of the choices, I do like #5. Admittedly, numbers 2 & 5 look the same to me; as well as 1 & 3 so I'm not sure my opinion should carry much weight. haha

Does your bathroom have many windows or natural light? I only ask because the 6 color choices are darker in color. If it were me, i'd go for something lighter so the room is brighter in general without having to add a bunch of lights which could warm the room (temperature wise).

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Yay area is known for getting lit bro... bright colors make the rooms look bigger and nice.
white tile everywhere in the whole bathroom, white toilet, white tub, etc. I think the medium-dark color will help give some contrast. Also, gotta remember that this is going on basically 3 small half walls - 1 of which has a door, and another which will have a medicine cabinet and some kindof shelving. The dark shouldn't be overwhelming.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Of the choices, I do like #5. Admittedly, numbers 2 & 5 look the same to me; as well as 1 & 3 so I'm not sure my opinion should carry much weight. haha

Does your bathroom have many windows or natural light? I only ask because the 6 color choices are darker in color. If it were me, i'd go for something lighter so the room is brighter in general without having to add a bunch of lights which could warm the room (temperature wise).
See post above this one, but also the room has one decent sized window for natural light and it's a small bathroom. It already has a can light and a medicine cabinet light. 2/5 are very similar, 2 is a bit brighter in person (diff brand of paint too). 1/3 are also very similar, with 1 being a touch brighter and both of them being different paint brands.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
A friend of mine just did their guest bathroom with dark brown walls and white accents throughout. Looks really good and there are no windows in that room. He is thinking about adding a skylight to it to help brighten it up a little.

Your logic sounds good to me; I'd go with your gut and slap 5 on the walls. Worst case, you can always repaint over it if you don't like it which shouldn't take too long with the wall space you described.