What's new

Just Pulled The Trigger On An Accumonitor 20-40

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I really see myself getting into wood working when I get a house and have room for a shop.
it's awesome. I have built most of the furniture in my house, yes, that means I don't have much furniture yet, but I can at least get what I really want.

if you have ever any questions, let me know

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Well, did a little work on New Years Day. I got all the electrical done, drawer slides installed and started working on the shelves and drawer. The Accumonitor seems to work perfect, of course there's no water in it yet, but it's neat to hear it running with all the fans and such. I'm going to come up with some sort of hose filler device so I don't need to remove the canisters when they need water. Basically some sort of a syringe with a long hose, that can just inject water into the cans when needed. I should have the shelves done tonight, then I need to make the singles drawer and complete the hand rubbed varnish, season and fill. It's getting there. I also replaced all the black wire clamps with some brown ones I found at a local hardware store, I think it looks nicer with the brown.

Photobucket Link

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
That is one sweet piece of furniture. I'm good with neither wood nor metal so I couldn't even dream to build something. If you need a water pump changed out I'm your man. I am jealous of your skill even if you want to be modest and just call it hobbyist skill. So are you planning to fill that thing up or do you have an over abundance of sticks waiting to go in there already?

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
That is one sweet piece of furniture. I'm good with neither wood nor metal so I couldn't even dream to build something. If you need a water pump changed out I'm your man. I am jealous of your skill even if you want to be modest and just call it hobbyist skill. So are you planning to fill that thing up or do you have an over abundance of sticks waiting to go in there already?
Being mechanically and computer challenged I took the easy way out and had Ron/Matt make my cabinet that i'm soon to outgrow. In hindsight my only regret is not spending the extra $$$$ and going with a cooled unit and oh yeh....buying a larger cabinet to begin with. So if you're in Texas and thinking about buying a cabinet lmk because if all goes well i'll be looking for a replacement sometime this summer.

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Get to work buddy!
still debating solid wood or veneer, but how about some nice rosewood veneer over ply??
gotta make some tip money first anyway, spent it all today on a plotter/vinyl cutter for my airbrushing.
I have too many hobbies.

I still have a few items missing, the 4 fans and it says something like drain tubes for the cooling units.

now I gotta start finding wood

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
still debating solid wood or veneer, but how about some nice rosewood veneer over ply??
gotta make some tip money first anyway, spent it all today on a plotter/vinyl cutter for my airbrushing.
I have too many hobbies.

I still have a few items missing, the 4 fans and it says something like drain tubes for the cooling units.

now I gotta start finding wood
Sascha - what type of TE Units are you using?