What's new

LA / Anaheim April 8-12, 2010.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I'm thinking about a half hour before the game. Should give us plenty of time. When are they serving the food?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Those of us who can't herf prior, are gonna meet out deep in the parking lot out side of gate 1. I know I'm leaving work at 5:00 so won't bee in the parking lot until 6, will light up a smoke, and pour a drink, and hang out. I'm going to try to bring the Landrover, and if i do will be standing on top of it so you can find me. When it all comes down to getting in, worse comes to worse, meet by Gate 1 and we'll gt our tickets from Chuck.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
O, I thought we were gonna hang out in the parking lot.... I'm up for whatever. :stretchgr
Hanging out in the parking lot just doesn't sound as enjoyable to me as hanging in my back yard, but if we're meeting a bunch of other BOTLers, I suppose that would make it worthwhile. It's only 4 miles from my house, so we can leave whenever we want. We could leave at 5:45 to meet Dave - are there any other people who aren't coming until later and won't have time to swing by my house, and what time do you think you'll get to the stadium? I think Jeff is in that category.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
We're good with going to the stadium for about 5:45 or 6:00. I'm sure Janice will want to hang out and see everything at the stadium. she's the big baseball fan here.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yeah Jeff, and USN stoops are riding up together, and mostlikely meeting us in the parking lot. or at the gate last minute. For those of you who have a half day off, you should go to Steve's and sit back and have a smoke or two. That is going to be way better than standing in a parking lot.

As I remember, the food will be brought in during the 1st or second iniing and will be served buffet style. we just need to make sure we get some booze in to the stadium.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
OK guys i grabbed some bourbon for the game Bulleit to be exact. I like it alot and ther bottle is hella cool.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulleit_Bourbon[/ame]