What's new

LA / Anaheim April 8-12, 2010.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
BTW, do they have metal detectors? I wanna bring my flask, not a firearm LOL.
no metal detectors, but they do have security, but I do not remeber them patting you down, unless you gave them reason to. Being the CEO of a company like Skim INdustries has it's advantages

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Game starts at 7:05 dude. We can get three hours before so we can come and go at will. I'm taking the day off.
I am bringing my 4x4 with an ice chest full of beer and some lawn chairs. I will get there as early as 3 or 4 if anyone is interested in some tailgate action before the game.

I plan on getting a room that night by the stadium.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Ok guys we are in Box 13, on the third base side.

The best gate to enter through will be Gate one. though not as much as a Kodak moment as the main gate behind home plate. We need to park somewhere outside of Gate one, I'm thinging way out, so we can all park together, herf ETC. Alcohol is not allowed in the parking lot, so bring you cups and be prepared to discuss this with the anahiem police should they stop by. I have attached the oly map I could get them to send me. I'll be in a beat up light blue toyota Camry.

If worse come to worse and we can't find each other in the parking lot, meet at GATE 1 prior to the game so we can give you your ticket.

Cowboy, if you are going that early, you may want to go to Steve's for a smoke first, the parking lot opens 2.5 hours before the first pitch. Here is the full policy on tailgating. I plan to leave straight from work, but will be lucky to get there by 6.

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/ana/ballpark/tailgate_policy.jsp

Attachments

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have three parking passes. One for the suite and two reserved.

Ok guys we are in Box 13, on the third base side.

The best gate to enter through will be Gate one. though not as much as a Kodak moment as the main gate behind home plate. We need to park somewhere outside of Gate one, I'm thinging way out, so we can all park together, herf ETC. Alcohol is not allowed in the parking lot, so bring you cups and be prepared to discuss this with the anahiem police should they stop by. I have attached the oly map I could get them to send me. I'll be in a beat up light blue toyota Camry.

If worse come to worse and we can't find each other in the parking lot, meet at GATE 1 prior to the game so we can give you your ticket.

Cowboy, if you are going that early, you may want to go to Steve's for a smoke first, the parking lot opens 2.5 hours before the first pitch. Here is the full policy on tailgating. I plan to leave straight from work, but will be lucky to get there by 6.

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/ana/ballpark/tailgate_policy.jsp

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Well I am flying solo, so i guess the passes are best used for the guys herfing at steves, who will be together before they drive in.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Wow - Who ever heard of no alcohol and no tailgating before a sporting event. I just went to the BCS Championship and it was a huge party out side of the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA.

Is Steve close by the stadium? That sounds like a smarter move. It is definitely better than dealing with O.C. cops.

I will go with the majority. What ever you guys want to do is fine with me.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I'm about 4 miles away (directly west, so it's a straight shot to the stadium) and have a mini van to haul 5 other BOTL to/from the game.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Wow - Who ever heard of no alcohol and no tailgating before a sporting event. I just went to the BCS Championship and it was a huge party out side of the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA.

Is Steve close by the stadium? That sounds like a smarter move. It is definitely better than dealing with O.C. cops.

I will go with the majority. What ever you guys want to do is fine with me.
I'm not saying we won't have alcohol, but beer is easy to spot, a shot ppoured in a cup is much easier to conceal.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Bunch o degenerates! :thumbsup:

Wife will be dropping me off and going on down to Coto. Whoever I ride with gets the VIP pass that parks us righ by the box. Steve are you good with everyone going to your place?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yep, I plan on taking the day off, so I should be home all day. Got the horse shoes all set up already. LMK if you plan on coming and if you need my addy.

Oh, and please, no guns.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yep, I plan on taking the day off, so I should be home all day. Got the horse shoes all set up already. LMK if you plan on coming and if you need my addy.

Oh, and please, no guns.
Dude, Orange county and Anaheim Stadium are dangerous places i general. Someone should be stapped, just in case some chit goes down.:assaultri