What's new

LA / Anaheim April 8-12, 2010.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yeah I can't wait either. I was acctually shopping for booze last night. I'm looking for a bottle that will be easy to sneak in. I'm thinking woodford reserve will fit nicely in my waistband

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have to work until 5:30, so I will be meeting you guys in the parking lot.

We should set a meeting spot in the parking lot, so we can all get our tickets from Chuck.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
realistically, i won't even get on the road till 4. that'll put me at the stadium around 6. friday traffic should be lots of fun....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
As far as smoking at the stadium. I think that there is smoking area in left fields behind the bleachers. I was smoking there last season... I assume I was allowed to smoke there because others were also and we weren't told anything. The down side is you can't see the game from that spot.

I am an Angel fan too and would like to go see the game. I am gonna try to get the next day off work. Will see what I can do.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
As far as smoking at the stadium. I think that there is smoking area in left fields behind the bleachers. I was smoking there last season... I assume I was allowed to smoke there because others were also and we weren't told anything. The down side is you can't see the game from that spot.

I am an Angel fan too and would like to go see the game. I am gonna try to get the next day off work. Will see what I can do.

well we're herfin prior to the game at Steve's place, and then the next day ALL DAY at the beach, so a little break to watch the game from the comfort of our suite will be nice.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
realistically, i won't even get on the road till 4. that'll put me at the stadium around 6. friday traffic should be lots of fun....
Game starts at 7:05 dude. We can get three hours before so we can come and go at will. I'm taking the day off.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
it'll be tough for me to leave work early,,, so i'll meet up w/ ya'll at the stadium! of course, things have a tendancy to change rather quickly around here, so, you never know....