What's new

LA and SD Socal-i September 28 and 29

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Shut it!
I'll see what I can do. I'm putting a personal hold on myself to be a responsible adult.... Ok we all know I'm still a kid, I'll let you guys know how Monday goes then I'll decide if a smoke is in my future on tuesday

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Pm us Yiur address Erjaq. What time is it looking like we will meeting in Pasadena?
PM inbound to you sir, and to the others that I remember, but if anybody doesn't get it, PM me.

By the way, my wife is now out of town, so....that will change nothing, actually. For food we're probably just going to have to order some pizzas, I won't have time to make anything. I'm going to be home around 6:00 at the latest, so anytime after that is fine.

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I will be home by 4:30, so anyone is free to show up around then. Still haven't seen a list of who is coming. Guess we will just shoot from the hip in terms of food and everything else.

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
PM inbound to you sir, and to the others that I remember, but if anybody doesn't get it, PM me.

By the way, my wife is now out of town, so....that will change nothing, actually. For food we're probably just going to have to order some pizzas, I won't have time to make anything. I'm going to be home around 6:00 at the latest, so anytime after that is fine.
Fucking Brownstone went out of business...