What's new

LA and SD Socal-i September 28 and 29

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Heads-up to the SD gang: @Angry Bill sent me home with more beer than I carried up there. If you're hankering for Ballast Point, I'm bringing a cooler with Sculpin, Yellowtail (I still can't call it just "Pale Ale") and Wahoo... there may even be a Big Eye, or Oktoberfest. Plus some Hess and other random things that found its way in there. Who knows? I've been drinking and herfin at varying degrees of intensity since Saturday...

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Best part of the night for me was when Ryan @ChefBoyRG54 asked Bill @Angry Bill , "so Bill, why do you go by AngryBill? I used to do competitive paintball......" I really don't remember what Bill said after that cause I was laughing too hard.
Cause he was yelling at the ref and then lit the ref up for not calling out another player. Hilarious!!!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have bad news, BOTL. @Angry Bill is a total fraud. He is not angry at all...in fact, he's one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet. Except perhaps while he's playing (competitive) paintball, but I hope to never find out about that.

Big thanks also to @sean for making the surprise drive, and for @ChefBoyRG54 for bringing us all together on a Monday night.

Good times, let's do it again soon (but not on Monday this time, k?)

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I could pop again... it was nice to drive in a car without kids demanding to listen to their musical selections while simultaneously gettjng to smoke.

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Sorry brothers, I had a major issue arise at work that required me to turn around and come back in. I should be back home between 6:00-6:30. If you're in the area sooner, feel free to hangout in the backyard by the pool, or in the pool. The side gate is already unlocked. I apologize for the last minute change. See you all soon