What's new

LA and SD Socal-i September 28 and 29

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Pizza: Does Casa Bianca deliver to you, @erjaq?

Cigars: Anyone who hits Maxamar (or wherever) and comes bearing Gueguenses will be my hero
Casa Bianca does not deliver to me. Nor do they deliver to anybody else. But we can call in a pick-up and send @jonnylieberman too...

I do have some cold cuts, bread, cheese, olives, chips, guacamole, bowl of dicks, cookies, etc. So we might be covered food-wise.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Was a great time and a great way to meet some wonderful brothers. These get togethers are a great way to put faces to the screen names. And in typical BOTL fashion, folks were passing herf bombs and cigars around. Ryan is going home with way more than he came with. As a member of this online family, I'm truly astounded and blessed to see the generosity of brothers,

Thank you Erjaq for hosting and you really do look like a bigger version of Craigmac. Lol.

Last edited:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Casa Bianca does not deliver to me. Nor do they deliver to anybody else. But we can call in a pick-up and send @jonnylieberman too...

I do have some cold cuts, bread, cheese, olives, chips, guacamole, bowl of dicks, cookies, etc. So we might be covered food-wise.
Glad I missed the bowl of dicks. Lol. Someone must have enjoyed them. Lol.