What's new

LA IMPERIOSA (Crowned Heads)

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
BOTL - This...

Cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Aside from the fact that pretty much everything I smoke from Crowned Heads is bloody brilliant, I can't get over how good all those caps look! This one looks awesome and the red one I saw on Twitter the other day made me drool.
Please, please, please put them in the Hardwear Store and ship the the UK!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
TraderCigarCo - Seriously...if that was your attempt at sarcasm or whatever...here's my email--Huber@CrownedHeads.com. Or, if you want I'll give you my cell number to 'air out' your jabs....

I'm kinda over all the 'behind-the-keyboard-bravery' I've been seeing.
Jon, I'm pretty sure Alex was just calling you a legend, I know for a fact he loves your product.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
TraderCigarCo - Seriously...if that was your attempt at sarcasm or whatever...here's my email--Huber@CrownedHeads.com. Or, if you want I'll give you my cell number to 'air out' your jabs....

Actually John, I think it was praise from a Fan Boi, just poorly done! I don't think that was meant as sarcasm. But I could be wrong...

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Woah there!

Please forgive me if my comment came across as negative in any way shape or form. In no way was it sarcastic or meant to be a slight or a "jab". I love your cigars and I'm a huge fan of your company. In fact your product inhabits a large portion of my humidor. I was simply sharing my excitement that your new product shipping out.

Again, my apologies if this came across negatively.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
but keyboard warriors will sadly always be a part of forums and other social media
O yeah, why don't you say that to my face?

Also, I am excited to see this blend in a CG. I'm even more excited to see what it smokes like in year from now as the LC 2014 550 are smoking excellently with a year on them. Perhaps the best release of 2014 so I have high hopes for these.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
TraderCigarCo - My apologies, man...I freakin HATE 'emojis' (LOL)...I took it the wrong way--bad on ME.

Drop me a line at my email--would like to (not kiss) and make up.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
The Lesson of the day: Don't use Emoji when addressing Jon.

Got it. Lol.

No worries. I can't imagine the pressure you have and all these bunghole bandits running around complaining about you making awesome cigars. All is well and I'm looking forward to getting my hand on some of the new (old) blend.