What's new

LA IMPERIOSA (Crowned Heads)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I am excited to see this blend in a CG. I'm even more excited to see what it smokes like in year from now as the LC 2014 550 are smoking excellently with a year on them. Perhaps the best release of 2014 so I have high hopes for these.
I'm REALLY curious about how the CG will be compared to the double robusto. I loved the blend at the 50rg, and I'm wondering whether the smaller rg will be as perfectly balanced. I have no doubt it will be great, but I prefer the Tennessee Waltz to the Paniolo even though I prefer the corona gorda size, so I'm VERY curious how the La Imperioso sizes will compare. So I ended up getting both!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
TraderCigarCo - Seriously...if that was your attempt at sarcasm or whatever...here's my email--Huber@CrownedHeads.com. Or, if you want I'll give you my cell number to 'air out' your jabs....

I'm kinda over all the 'behind-the-keyboard-bravery' I've been seeing.
I think I speak for @TraderCigarCo. when i say this, you come down to Dallas, allow he and I to both buy you a beer or twenty, and we can get to the bottom of this whole thing. If not the bottom of that, then the bottom of a few kegs then... :) Actually, i think I speak for the entire DFW BOTL brotherhood with those statements.

Mr. McSquirelly

Joe Bananas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think the misunderstanding harkens back to that last thread on this subject. I think I speak for most of us when I say that we are very grateful for your hard work, @JonHuber. Thanks for your dedication and fine product. Keep it coming!!!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ok so I'm not about to give a review, but I live in Nashville where these were released early to select shops in TN. I've had 3 and enjoyed each of them. Didn't get to smoke an LC14 but the La Imperiosa on it's own is well worth a try. Darn good stick and very well constructed!