What's new

LA IMPERIOSA (Crowned Heads)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Really like the band on these, all the branding is great across the CH lines. Sure it's a tasty stick too. I'm slowly becoming a Four Kicks fan and I'm wondering how these compare in terms of strength. If I can snag some singles to try I will.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
At CraigMac. I am ordering the Sampler in order to determine the one that meets my smoking tastes. Does this include a CG? Also, I don't see the CH TAA on your site. What gives?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Is this the thread for "complaining that the LC2014's are ruined because the blend is a regular production now"?:yawn: Keep the awesome cigars coming, @JonHuber.

Disclaimer: No sarcasm was used in the above post. All comments made by THEMISCHMAN are most likely low brow humor, cynical, and in poor taste. These comments do not reflect the actual views or opinions of BOTL and its affiliates.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Is this the thread for "complaining that the LC2014's are ruined because the blend is a regular production now"?:yawn: Keep the awesome cigars coming, @JonHuber.

Disclaimer: No sarcasm was used in the above post. All comments made by THEMISCHMAN are most likely low brow humor, cynical, and in poor taste. These comments do not reflect the actual view or opinions of BOTL and its affiliates.
Huber bomb bait? lol JK