What's new

La Riqueza

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I`m about 2/3rds of the way through a #5 at this moment.

Pete Johnson is a god!

:thumbsup::applause::drool:

I like short reviews.
I have had 3 or 4 from samplers and they are all good! Big thumbs up. Let some sit in my humidor a while and the middle mellows out a bit. Great flavor all the way through.

They are a different flavor than Tatuaje, but as high quality.

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i had the #1 and it was amazing, amazing enough that i drove back to my local shop and bought 3 more and smoked one more that day.and the guys in there told me they were crap.. lets see if they will give away their crap

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I've had the #2 and I thought it was good but not great (which shames me to say, as I like most everything that Pete does). I always seem to run into burn issues with the #2.

Maybe I need to try another size...
No shame in not liking a cigar or not being blown away by a cigar. DIfferent cigars hit people in different ways. I keep trying to find the pzzazz in the Blacks. People I highly respect love this cigar but so far they hit me as good but not great. If you have the same felling about the La Req try a different one, different time, after diff food or drink. Who knows.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
No shame in not liking a cigar or not being blown away by a cigar. DIfferent cigars hit people in different ways. I keep trying to find the pzzazz in the Blacks. People I highly respect love this cigar but so far they hit me as good but not great. If you have the same felling about the La Req try a different one, different time, after diff food or drink. Who knows.
I will happily take any that you have sitting around off your hands. The black is my #1 favorite cigar by a good margin.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I'm just saying, if you need me to do the brotherly thing and help you free up some room, or maybe give you more La Ricky's to replace those funny tasting blacks, then I am your man. :eyepoke:
I have a box of each size of the La Requizas. As far as room my friend, I just add another 180 qt cooledor to the fleet.:thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No shame in not liking a cigar or not being blown away by a cigar. ..... If you have the same felling about the La Req try a different one, different time, after diff food or drink. Who knows.
Chuck, Some of the wisest words Ive seen yet. La Reqs haven't "done it" for me yet, but I will still try a few more. Plenty of PJ sticks I have thoroughly enjoyed since coming to this site, so I can live with this one not being my style.

-Pearl

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Loved the #5 and #1, the #3 was not to my liking, kinda odd as that is my favorite size. Must have been a bad stick or something in the air/pallette. I'm planning on starting the beach herf on Saturday with the #2. The local B&M just got them in.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Loved the #5 and #1, the #3 was not to my liking, kinda odd as that is my favorite size. Must have been a bad stick or something in the air/pallette. I'm planning on starting the beach herf on Saturday with the #2. The local B&M just got them in.
I'm bringing one, but i'm launching with a Sanch Panza Sanchos from like 98 I think, but I'll check on that at home. I can't wait to get the party started.:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob: