What's new

lanceros lanceros lanceros!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Cant wait for the Herrera Esteli Lancero. They should be released soon. Anyone know anything about the release date? Saw Jan/Feb on a few sites but no specifics. I think Cigar Snob was giving away the first box in a contest but I live in VA and I am ineligible for the contest.

http://drewestate.com/cigarsnob/

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Cant wait for the Herrera Esteli Lancero. They should be released soon. Anyone know anything about the release date? Saw Jan/Feb on a few sites but no specifics. I think Cigar Snob was giving away the first box in a contest but I live in VA and I am ineligible for the contest.

Hahaha, figures that only 3 states are excluded and I live in one of them. Oh well.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0

Hahaha, figures that only 3 states are excluded and I live in one of them. Oh well.
Yeah, sucks for us. Most likely state law or something. Should put down my moms address in Ohio.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Anyone get their hands on the cyb taa lance?
Yep, we sell em. Awesome smoke, best of the CyB by a long way.
Anyone get their hands on the cyb taa lance?
Yeah. You need one?
How much do these go for. I may want to pick up 2 to add to my lancero shelf. I buy 2 of each in order to try one and have another resting or to gift out. PM me if you guys dont want to derail the thread anymore than I just did haha

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
How much do these go for. I may want to pick up 2 to add to my lancero shelf. I buy 2 of each in order to try one and have another resting or to gift out. PM me if you guys dont want to derail the thread anymore than I just did haha
MSRP is $10.25 per

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Tried a new (to me) lancero this week; 262 Revolution. Ton of potential -- but more of a kick in the nuts than a superior cigar experience. There's a lot of good stuff going on there, but mostly overpowered by the strength. I would bet that with a nice long nap, these would be fantastic.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried a new (to me) lancero this week; 262 Revolution. Ton of potential -- but more of a kick in the nuts than a superior cigar experience. There's a lot of good stuff going on there, but mostly overpowered by the strength. I would bet that with a nice long nap, these would be fantastic.
i cant get those here but my parents go to texas for the winter so i was gunna have them bring me back some 262 sticks..i'm thinking the lance and the paradigm

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I said before I went to all my locals and could only find one kind of lancero but one of the locals has informed me that they will be getting a box of rocky Patel edge lances.. Are those any good?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The PDR 1878 Riserva Dominicana Habano lancero was heaven. Its a shame lanceros don't sell more in Asia, if they did I would import them from every brand I carry.