What's new

Las Calaveras EL 2016

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar Federation and Famous both have the sampler listed as "Unavailable". Not sold out, but unavailable. Maybe they're not letting you pre-order them.
That shows how fast they go.
Before I posted last night about CF having them, I double checked so I wouldn't give out any wrong info. Just now, I looked at their home page (http://store.cigarfederation.com/) and it now shows the sampler as Sold Out. And you're right because when I clicked on the home page link for the sampler, it says Unavailable.
Amazing because I received the email announcing they were available yesterday at 10:30am Pacific Time! Right now, it's 10:20 pm on Thursday night here on the left coast. Going like hotcakes.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
That shows how fast they go.
Before I posted last night about CF having them, I double checked so I wouldn't give out any wrong info. Just now, I looked at their home page (http://store.cigarfederation.com/) and it now shows the sampler as Sold Out. And you're right because when I clicked on the home page link for the sampler, it says Unavailable.
Amazing because I received the email announcing they were available yesterday at 10:30am Pacific Time! Right now, it's 10:20 pm on Thursday night here on the left coast. Going like hotcakes.
I'm not sure they were ever "available". I remember checking too when I originally got their email, and it said "unavailable" then. That they don't say "sold out" makes me wonder.
@problemsolverjc , can you shed any light on why they are unavailable?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
The retailers usually know how many they are getting, so they may sold out their allocation via pre-order, hence the reason for being listed as unavailable. But it is weird it doesn't say sold out.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
There is really no need to pay for a LE cigar when in a couple months this will be a regular production.
See last year's

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
There is really no need to pay for a LE cigar when in a couple months this will be a regular production.
See last year's
Last years' (2015) Las Calaveras has not been slated for regular production to my knowledge. The '14 blend became the La Imperiosa, but most people agree there was something special about the '14.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
See last year's
I don't really see the point of making that comment here but you're 100% wrong BTW. 2015 isn't a regular production cigar. And the 14 was a similar blend to the La Imperosa but in all different sizes. So frankly speaking it's not the same cigar as wrapper/filler ratio's affect the flavor so they won't be the same cigar.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Same wrapper, same filler, same cigar.
So your telling me that every cigar that is just made in a different viola should be wrapped and marketed as a different cigar?
The JD Howard 48 and the JD HOWARD 50 are the same cigar in different vitolas. Duh