What's new

Las Calaveras EL 2016

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I can't speak to what the intention of the blend is, or which vitola best portrays that intention. @JonHuber will have to answer that. I can tell you that I was lucky enough to smoke samples and the profile is BOLD with powerful coffee and spice notes, with sweetness in the back of palate and on the retro, and the construction was 100% flawless on every vitola. IMO I preferred the LC46 the best, but love the classic LC50 vitola that seems to be sticking with each LC release, and the Piramides 52 vitola was the most intense of the bunch. Intensely delicious. This may be the best LC release we have seen yet.

But what do I know... I'm a slut for CH and Jon knows it. lol I'll let him chime in.
If I buy a box of these and don't get that sweetness on the retro, I fully expect your reimbursement.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
BOTL - Just a quick Las Calaveras UPDATE: Cigars are leaving My Father Cigars (Esteli) TODAY--landing in Nashville next--shipping nationwide upon receipt. Thank you all for your patience, and continued support.

Cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Can't wait for that sampler!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"BOTL - Just a quick Las Calaveras UPDATE: Cigars are leaving My Father Cigars (Esteli) TODAY--landing in Nashville next--shipping nationwide upon receipt. Thank you all for your patience, and continued support."
GREAT NEWS!!
Thanks for the update, I was just wondering if there was anything going on when I found your post.
Signed,
Anxious