What's new

Las Calaveras

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Got a couple in today and was alittle worried if these hot summer days got ahold of a couple of my 5er while in the mail. Never seen these holes before. Just was worried, any info on this would be awesome. Just don't want to hurt any of my other stash

May just be part of the wrapper. But better to be safe than sorry, I always say
If those were my fivers let me know...I will make it right.

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Got a couple in today and was alittle worried if these hot summer days got ahold of a couple of my 5er while in the mail. Never seen these holes before. Just was worried, any info on this would be awesome. Just don't want to hurt any of my other stash

May just be part of the wrapper. But better to be safe than sorry, I always say
Looks like a wrapper defect to me. The one I smoked yesterday had a similar hole mid way down, didn't affect the draw at all luckily.

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Managed 3 days not trying my 1st of my lc52 so far so damn good!! I don't try and pick out flavors but I will say smooth milky in your mouth smoke with a fantastic burn!!

Mr. McSquirelly

Joe Bananas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've tried all 3 RGs. Tough call. Each unique. LC50 has a slight edge ROTT, with LC46 close behind, LC52 running tight third out of the gate. It took me 2 hours to smoke LC52, and it was awesome. LC50 was unreal!!! Easily stands up to my 13 PSD4s, if not better (comparisons are annoying, I know). With a few months, these cigars will be unreal! Not gonna touch them again until the holidays. Enjoy all. And many thanks to Jon Huber!!!