What's new

Las Calaveras

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Just lit my first one up today. Unfortunately it had such a tight draw, it had a hard time staying lit. I'm fairly certain this is the exception to the norm, as I've never had this problem with any other CH smoke I've had. Hopefully my next one has a more lose draw. View attachment 66009

Were you outside? I think the problem is the humidity this week in the DC region is off the charts and may have caused negative impacts to smoking of cigars.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Were you outside? I think the problem is the humidity this week in the DC region is off the charts and may have caused negative impacts to smoking of cigars.
Ahh good point; I was outside. Looks like the humidity will be back down this weekend, so if we get a break in the storms I'll probably light another one up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on my fifth LC46.

Jon, if you see this. Well done. I like this stick even more than the paniolo.
Well done.

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Thought I'd try my hands at a video review.
It's different than most standard review formats but any feedback is welcome!

@JonHuber
I liked this review. Short and sweet to help with our ever dissolving attention-spans. I would suggest more pics/video of the cigar being smoked and more description of the flavors. Overall, awesome though.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I liked this review. Short and sweet to help with our ever dissolving attention-spans. I would suggest more pics/video of the cigar being smoked and more description of the flavors. Overall, awesome though.
@Catawbamatt Thanks! And thank you for the feedback. I'll definitely keep that in mind for the next one.
I need to develop my palette further and then I'm hoping I'll be able to add more in the flavor department.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0

Been a long week, first of five detached down south. Back home for the weekend though and I've been looking forward to this since Monday.

Need some more time to acclimatise I think, draw was a bit tight but flavours were phenomenal. Impossible to compare with the 14 but it was so smooth.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Smoking one right now, my first btw and its a winner i know manny people said the said thing but its good. It has the cuban-ish flavor to it reminds me of Portages, its good.....