What's new

Las Calaveras

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Just had a LC 14 last night and omgoodness it was sooooo goooooooood. I'm fine waiting for my order as I have 2 boxes of the 14's to keep me entertained. I undressed the one I had last night like it was a cigar stripper....it just laid there all coy and oily begging me to clip it...not so fast my lovely...daddy gonna take his time here.
Post of the year

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just had a LC 14 last night and omgoodness it was sooooo goooooooood. I'm fine waiting for my order as I have 2 boxes of the 14's to keep me entertained. I undressed the one I had last night like it was a cigar stripper....it just laid there all coy and oily begging me to clip it...not so fast my lovely...daddy gonna take his time here.
I applaud you good sir...that was potentially one of the greatest descriptions ever.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I miss Letters to Penthouse.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I remember when I had more than 2 boxes.... That lasted all of about 2 months. How you resisted these all this time will continue to bewilder me for the remainder of the month.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I remember when I had more than 2 boxes.... That lasted all of about 2 months. How you resisted these all this time will continue to bewilder me for the remainder of the month.
3000 other cigars to choose from make it easier..not to mention I have 4 other boxes of LC cigars. There is power in numbers sometimes.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I've got a couple of boxes of the 46's on pre- order. The last message I received from my B&M said that they were coming "mid May". Pretty non-specific but they are located in the Nashville area and have always been the first to get the CH releases as they come out. I sent the owner an email just now and will let everyone know what he says once he gets back to me.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - I have a couple of emails into the factory....believe me, as soon as I have any updates/info I will post HERE.

The 'good news' is that the cigars have been rolled/done/resting for a while now. Just waiting on box production--that said, it should be in the next 1-2 weeks; hopefully sooner.

We appreciate not only your enthusiasm and anticipation, but your understanding, patience and continued support, as well.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
BOTL - I have a couple of emails into the factory....believe me, as soon as I have any updates/info I will post HERE.

The 'good news' is that the cigars have been rolled/done/resting for a while now. Just waiting on box production--that said, it should be in the next 1-2 weeks; hopefully sooner.

We appreciate not only your enthusiasm and anticipation, but your understanding, patience and continued support, as well.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
So probably not going to make the event at the Pipe and Pint in Greensboro, NC this weekend that Wes will be at?

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Jon...I thought these were a Dia De Los Muertes deal, meaning early November release.....Did this change, or am I just way off here?
BTW...Hope you are well, man :)

Rating - 100%
45   0   0

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
I might be the only person here happy to hear this! I need some time to either clear space in my cooler or for my wineador to ship. Plus, I figure the extra rest for the sticks can't hurt, right?

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I might be the only person here happy to hear this! I need some time to either clear space in my cooler or for my wineador to ship. Plus, I figure the extra rest for the sticks can't hurt, right?

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
My crazy antisapation is all tongue and cheek! Take your time I can wait as long as you need me to!