What's new

Las Calaveras

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
BOTL - I have a couple of emails into the factory....believe me, as soon as I have any updates/info I will post HERE.

The 'good news' is that the cigars have been rolled/done/resting for a while now. Just waiting on box production--that said, it should be in the next 1-2 weeks; hopefully sooner.

We appreciate not only your enthusiasm and anticipation, but your understanding, patience and continued support, as well.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
It is well worth waiting for these amazing sticks @JonHuber. Thanks for the update, it is much appreciated!! #cyop

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - UPDATE: We received word from the factory (My Father Cigars) yesterday that Las Calaveras EL 2015 will be leaving Nicaragua on Thursday, May 28. This means we should be receiving the cigars here the first week of JUNE, and will begin shipping immediately.

Everyone (Crowned Heads & My Father) has been working diligently in order to get these cigars on the shelves ASAP; we had hoped to begin shipping in MAY. The reality, however, is that there was a delay in box production (which has since been remedied), which resulted in the short shipping delay.

The 'good news' is that the cigar production has been final for close to 2 months--so I'm optimistic that the additional 'rest' will only result in an even better final product.

Thank you all for your anticipated understanding, patience, and continued support.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
OUTRAGE!

Really looking forward to them, however long it takes as I've been really happy with every CH offering thus far that I've tried. Probably a good time to catch up on some previous purchases and make some space

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
BOTL - UPDATE: We received word from the factory (My Father Cigars) yesterday that Las Calaveras EL 2015 will be leaving Nicaragua on Thursday, May 28. This means we should be receiving the cigars here the first week of JUNE, and will begin shipping immediately.

Everyone (Crowned Heads & My Father) has been working diligently in order to get these cigars on the shelves ASAP; we had hoped to begin shipping in MAY. The reality, however, is that there was a delay in box production (which has since been remedied), which resulted in the short shipping delay.

The 'good news' is that the cigar production has been final for close to 2 months--so I'm optimistic that the additional 'rest' will only result in an even better final product.

Thank you all for your anticipated understanding, patience, and continued support.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
go ahead and put a sample of the new blend for this summer you're releasing in my order:)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Personally I have no issue with missed deadlines when it comes to cigars... I'd rather a manufacturer take their time to get the product right rather than hit some desired target date that was set many months earlier.

I subscribe to the theory than NO ONE EVER REMEMBERS whether a stick was delivered "on time", but that EVERYONE REMEMBERS whether it was good or not.

My opinion is no cigar should be released until the creator is 100% satisfied with it including even a packaging issue, as it is you yourself that has to live with the outcome. I know personally I have to have faith in the product before I could with a clear conscious ask others to do so.

STS

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Personally I have no issue with missed deadlines when it comes to cigars... I'd rather a manufacturer take their time to get the product right rather than hit some desired target date that was set many months earlier.

I subscribe to the theory than NO ONE EVER REMEMBERS whether a stick was delivered "on time", but that EVERYONE REMEMBERS whether it was good or not.

My opinion is no cigar should be released until the creator is 100% satisfied with it including even a packaging issue, as it is you yourself that has to live with the outcome. I know personally I have to have faith in the product before I could with a clear conscious ask others to do so.

STS
Well said, and I argue it extends beyond cigars. While an extraordinary delay might be remembered, small delays are completely worth. And, as familiar as I am with @JonHuber's other products, I've no doubt they took the time to get this right. I get more excited by the day!