What's new

Las Calaveras

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
BOTL - thanks for all the "pre-support"....our warehouse has been hummin' non-stop to get all the orders shipped! Thank you for your patience....

Have had VERY good feedback from the local Nashville B&M tobacconists who drove over to the HQ to pickup their orders....word is that the 2015 just /might/ be better than the 2014....just saying... ;)

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
kiddinme.jpg

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
BOTL - thanks for all the "pre-support"....our warehouse has been hummin' non-stop to get all the orders shipped! Thank you for your patience....

Have had VERY good feedback from the local Nashville B&M tobacconists who drove over to the HQ to pickup their orders....word is that the 2015 just /might/ be better than the 2014....just saying... ;)

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
I might agree on the 15 being better :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jon, curious what your thoughts are of reviewers/customers smoking your cigars ROTT when they may not have recovered from temperature and humidity fluctuations endured during shipment.

I often wonder when I see people enjoying a cigar more on a re-visit, if they smoked their first one too soon after arriving off the truck to the B&M/home mailbox.

I'm overly excited about this cigar so I'll break my general routine and smoke one ROTT, but I won't form my final opinion until a couple weeks later when I try stick #2 (after it has been in the proper environment for a couple weeks).

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ky70 - I'll be honest with you...personally, I've never had the patience or discipline to 'set cigars down.' I pretty much make it a rule to spot-check ALL our cigars ROTT...then I will revisit an opened box a month or so down the road to see how the blend has progressed (hopefully).

I have no problems with people smoking our cigars ROTT. Also, remember that even though cigars almost always do better with a few weeks of rest, YOU--as a paying customer--should expect that the cigars are ready to smoke when they hit the shelves. That is what 'aging rooms' (at the factory level) are intended for...

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Craig Mac - IPCPR is insane...so the reality of that 'beer' is probably slim--that said, drop me a line because I /would/ like to show my appreciation towards you for answering those emails and calls. ;)

Huber@CrownedHeads.com

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
I kid, I kid, no need bro.... We'll just have fun putting another fake order in with Wes for nothing but Corona Gordas again

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
ky70 - I'll be honest with you...personally, I've never had the patience or discipline to 'set cigars down.' I pretty much make it a rule to spot-check ALL our cigars ROTT...then I will revisit an opened box a month or so down the road to see how the blend has progressed (hopefully).

I have no problems with people smoking our cigars ROTT. Also, remember that even though cigars almost always do better with a few weeks of rest, YOU--as a paying customer--should expect that the cigars are ready to smoke when they hit the shelves. That is what 'aging rooms' (at the factory level) are intended for...

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Received my shipping notification today wow I'll keep to my self what I did!!
Now it's time to start a thread about your new regular production cigar your hiding from us! Just one more teaser pretty please?????!!!!