What's new

Las Calaveras

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Thanks for the update Jon.....hoping that the 2015 is as awesome as the 2014.

Can't wait!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Got mine in today. With an awesome surprise, a personal note from Jon and a sticker. Could not ask for a better guy to spend your money with... I will def be a life long CH fan!

Just noticed I already got a small stain on my poster somehow... DUH!!! Looks like I will be ordering from them sooner than I thought. Can't be sporting a dirty poster now can we :) now I will have one for the shop and the man cave

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hate to be the pessimist of the gang, but any one think the 15 release will not live up to the 14 release. That's a pretty freaking high bar they set themselves. Guess we will know in a few weeks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure there will be those who want to say negative things. To be honest i was not blown away with my first 14. By cigar 3 i was hooked. So happy i got a box.

Based on CH track record it is a solid bet it will be a great cigar.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Hate to be the pessimist of the gang, but any one think the 15 release will not live up to the 14 release. That's a pretty freaking high bar they set themselves. Guess we will know in a few weeks.
I wonder if that's why they went with a completely different type of cigar this year, so as to avoid comparisons.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
StogieNinja - Look at it this way....Ferrari is a 'nice' car right? But would it be AS interesting/'nice' if they released the SAME model year after year--as opposed to coming out with a new body style each year? (Disclaimer: I no NOTHING about Ferraris--for all I know, they release the same model every year..LOL...this was just my lame attempt at an analogy).

BOTL - Today's Las Calaveras EL 2015 Update:

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I'm strongly reconsidering my decision not to purchase the Jericho Hill or Las Calaveras prints...
It's not too late! And I see a new one up for the Blood Medicine! BUY BUY BUY!

StogieNinja - Look at it this way....Ferrari is a 'nice' car right? But would it be AS interesting/'nice' if they released the SAME model year after year--as opposed to coming out with a new body style each year? (Disclaimer: I no NOTHING about Ferraris--for all I know, they release the same model every year..LOL...this was just my lame attempt at an analogy).

BOTL - Today's Las Calaveras EL 2015 Update:

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Can't wait!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Well hell. I would have ordered one of the blood medicines prints if they were out the other day when I ordered. Looks like another next time. :)
You had to go and mention there's a Blood Medicine print....

Well, despite my best efforts, I'm now the proud owner of all four beautiful friggin' prints!

... I'm so weak.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - The first box of Las Calaveras EL 2015 (LC50) has been cracked here at the office....

Now smoking...opens BIG & POTENT...ROTT. The comparisons to the EL 2014 will be made...but I'm gonna step out on a limb and say the '15 has more 'guts' than the '14...not as 'meaty' ('charred steak' vibe) as the '14 but more structure and more complexity.....just my .02.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads