What's new

Last concert you went to

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last was Simple Minds in Taormina, Sicily last summer. It was at the ancient Greek amphitheater...pretty cool outdoor concert. That's the only concert I've been to in probably 20 years!
Aha....was just in Taormina last October whilst visiting there and Naples and Rome. The Greek Amphitheater is cool as it gets and we loved Messina and Palermo as well.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
0305152151a.jpg 0305152200.jpg
Last Thursday, I saw J. Roddy Walston & The Business at Taft Theatre in Cincinnati. They are a band on the come up, and I like to support a band trying to make it. One of their songs is featured in the new Coors Light ads. If you like straight up no frills rock, you should check them out.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Slightly Stoopid w/ Stephen Marley and G.Love & Special Sauce last summer. Outdoor concert and it was exactly what I needed at the time. I was working overnights and was exhausted. Had a blast.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

RC/PH
Roger Clyne & P.H. Naffah of Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers (both formally of The Refreshments)
This was the 6th year Roger has come up to MN outside of touring to help support a fundraiser benefit for Cystic Fibrosis research. This year started what will hopefully be a trend of a "pre-party" show the night before at a small town bar.
Back to back nights of Peacemaker action puts a smile on my face!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw Slipknot and Korn back in November. I used to listen to Korn when I was 12 years old, and kind of stopped listening to them a while later, however they actually surprised me and put on a pretty good show. Was the second time seeing Slipknot - they were pretty tight as well. I prefer concerts at smaller venues rather than arenas.

Been dying to get out to another concert though.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Just got back from Solid Sound in The Berkshires, up in North Adams, MA. It’s a 3 day music and art festival held at MassMOCA and is run and curated by Wilco. 50+ bands. We’ve been going every year it’s held since its’ inception in 2010 and is the highlight of our year. Next one will be in 2021. Highly recommended!