What's new

Last Hurrah

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Well, the time has come my DC area brethren. The time for goodbyes is quickly approaching. I will be hitting the road for Nebraska the week of the 23rd.

With that said I would like to try and meet-up for a smoke and dinner at Shelly's before I leave.

Right now I am leaning towards the 19th of October. Starting Sunday the 8th through Saturday the 14th I will be alone with the munchkins so I can't get an evening out during that time. The 16th and 17th I will be in Omaha closing on the house. My Mom will be in town to watch the kids during that trip so I will be available during the evenings the 17th through the 19th. (Friday the 20th is my sister-in-law's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for her wedding on the 21st)

So, my first choice is Thursday, the 19th, at Shelly's. My Dad will be in town and able to join us that day.

If you guys are interested in getting together one last time post here and let me know if Thursday, the 19th, will work for you.

If Tuesday or Wednesday will work better let me know and my Dad will have to miss out.

Confirmed:
Avid Toker
N2Advnture
Boppa-Wasch
Fredneck
KingofVagabonds

Tentative:
Headbanger

Can't make it:
lfg2nrg
Black Dog

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Cool.

I am thinking I would go there after work...around 4:30 or 5:00 and you guys that work further away could show up as your schedule permits.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I just asked the boss for the day off, so I'm definitely in :thumbsup:

I'm planning on spending the day in DC. Todd, if you get there early, why not take a visit to one of DC's finest strip clubs.

Most of them allow cigar smoking too!