What's new

Last Hurrah

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I'm going to show up around 4:00 probably, maybe earlier.

I plan on taking the METRO into DC around noon and spending the day. Maybe visit a few museums, the Zoo, strip clubs, who knows.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I'm going to show up around 4:00 probably, maybe earlier.

I plan on taking the METRO into DC around noon and spending the day. Maybe visit a few museums, the Zoo, strip clubs, who knows.
What a well rounded guy you are...:headroll: :headroll: :headroll: :headroll:

history,nature and titties:blushlove :blushlove :blushlove

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Strip Clubs open at 3 or so. I thought I'd catch the Zoo for a little bit (there are always chicas there too!), then hit the Spy Museum, maybe, then strippers, then herf!

Yessir!!

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
there's supposed to be a new display at the zoo that might be worth checking out. Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be good so count on MILF's being there. The strip clubs suck in DC but they're better than nothing. Spy museum is fun and they have a great bar upstairs where you can lounge around. Across the stret is Gordon Biersch if you're thirsty and you can smoke a cigar in the outside sitting area. Capital Grille is also nearby and you can smoke at the bar.

I'll plan on being at Shelly's between 4pm-5pm.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hey guys...yes, this is still on. My laptop bit the dust last week and still is not fixed...something about the motherboard being on backorder or something.

I am posting from my BlackBerry...which sucks!

My dad's flight tonight back to Michigan was all effed up today so the time we will be there totally depends on when the old man can hit the road tomorrow and how quickly he gets down here. :rofl:

Most likely we will be there around 530 or 600. I could maybe be there earlier if Ray decides he can meet us there.

I hope you can make it Steve.

Most of you guys have my number so give me a call tomorrow if anything comes up or you have any questions.

See you guys there! :blob:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Have fun guys....

This is Amazing... Todd has only made like 5 posts in 5 days... AMAZING

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Well, I got the go ahead from Mrs. Banger. I might blow off work around 4. Should put me there close to 5 (unless I take the wrong metro line). Half the time I drive to downtown DC, I end up getting on a bridge heading to VA and is HELL getting home.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Steve, are you factoring in traffic in that hour? Glad to hear you're making it after all.
Red line bro and get off at the Metro Center stop. Head towards the 13th Street exit.

PMS Shane. Yeah, I am taking greenline to redline and off at Metro Center. Thanks for pointing me after that as DC is a place I do not set foot into much.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Todd,
Sorry but I can't make it. I had a death in the family a few days ago and the funeral was today (just got back).

Have a great time bro, you will be missed out here for sure!

~Mark