What's new

Last Hurrah

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Damn Mark, that's sad news. Very sorry to hear.....We definitely missed you Bro.

Anyhow, I just returned from my D.C. adventure:

--Went to the Spy Museum, which was pretty cool. Saw 007's Astin Martin from Goldfinger (a replica I assume).
--Ate lunch, and drank beers with a cigar across the street at Gordon Biersch Brewery. Yes, they allow cigar smoking.
--Met up with Shane, Bruce (Shooter), the 'Banger himself, Todd and Big Boppa. Had a great time, great smokes, more beer and lots of cheer, and a few ghost stories. Oh, and some surprisingly tasty grub.

All in all, it was a memorable day and an excellent evening!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Nice little gathering of some fine brother for sure.
Avid Toker (Shane is a great giving fellow. Nice to walk in a place and have someone hand you cigars to smoke. Then hand out even more),

Fredneck (warning sign, stay away from the booze. Kidding, you were on good behavior),

Shooter (Bruce is a witty smart fellow, smokes some good cigars for sure),

Wasch_24 (I will miss you being so close, the DC metro area is losing a great brother),

Boppa_Wasch (Ray, nice seeing you again and glad you did not win more cigars from me this time as we did not play poker), and

Vagabond (Have fun while you stay in DC, enjoy Chicago upon your return. Glad your wife is cool)

Great smoking place and best ventilation system for a good size place I have been in. Food was good for the price even better. Beers were cold and solid as well. An excellent evening for sure. Sorry more were not able to attend. Take care of your family Mark.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Nice Pics Todd. Reminds me of the 1st annual Crab and Gar herf which turned into the annual Zero Crab and Gar herf. We will have to try to organize the 1st annual Corn(?) and Gar herf this summer.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
WOW! A normal picture of me DOES exist on BOTL. And to top it off, I have a lit cigar for a change.

Just where does the word NORMAL and Headbanger have anything in common?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
WOW! A normal picture of me DOES exist on BOTL. And to top it off, I have a lit cigar for a change.

Zingggggg again:hysterica :hysterica

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0

Just kidding Steve.....Haven't won at poker since that day at Todd's...Oh Well......