What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Jonny O from the Feb split, paired with an iced coffee.. This thing's got some nice spice, and an underlying sweetness that I'm really digging.View attachment 118701
I love John's smokes, these tunes are great. Never heard these guys before.

My daughter stalks the things and snatches them out of our trees. I like to sit and listen while I smoke.

It was scary that year, they got in everything. You couldn't go outside, BBQ, they got in my grill. It was biblical scary.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
We called them locusts in Mississippi too! I went to graduate school in Morgantown, WV. My last year there we were plagued with them, they would land on you, and get in your hair. View attachment 118702
fuck man dont scare me like that outta nowhere...

1. holy lance maduro is an amazing cigar
2. everlong is a great song
3. wtf is up with all this johnny O shit...is this somebody i should know?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last of the Foo for tonight. This one will always have a special place in my heart. Best desert deployment song ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
here is one of my favorite full albums to listen to. if you've never heard of late night tales I would highly recommend checking them out. they have recording artists (some of my favorite musicians no less #cinematicorchestra #bonobo) and have them curate a playlist of their perfect nighttime soundtrack and release it as a vinyl.

feast your ears on this fucking glory.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
here is one of my favorite full albums to listen to. if you've never heard of late night tales I would highly recommend checking them out. they have recording artists (some of my favorite musicians no less #cinematicorchestra #bonobo) and have them curate a playlist of their perfect nighttime soundtrack and release it as a vinyl.

feast your ears on this fucking glory.
Listening to the Bill Evans tune.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try to find where I watched it; maybe Netfilx or Prime: I watched every episode.
Heck I have both seeing as I stream everything. Now I just gotta find time to watch it when the wife and kids aren’t around. I so need a man cave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk