What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
HI Brothers,
So I just lit up a cigar that I have wanted to try from a brand that I've wanted to try for over a decade. Just never got around to it. I have always smoked roughly the same 5 marcas: Partagas, Bolivar, Uppmann, RA, & Monte. I've tried a few other marcas (Cohiba, San Cristobal, VR) but these have always been my go to smokes. I'm exited to experience what may be my all time most anticipated cigar with you guys tonight.
E6CA89C6-95BE-40D3-A2D3-2159C132E3F1.jpeg
Thanks @qpzmide for my first Hoyo

Last edited:

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I smoke late pretty often but I don't post here often cuz I'm usually partying and busy...this is an old ppl party at my parent house, but two dudes out of their group smoke cigars from time to time and asked if I had any.

Of fucking course I got cigars on me my dudes

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI Brothers,
So I just lit up a cigar that I have wanted to try from a brand that I've wanted to try for over a decade. Just never got around to it. I have always smoked roughly the same 5 marcas: Partagas, Bolivar, Uppmann, RA, & Monte. I've tried a few other marcas (Cohiba, San Cristobal, VR) but these have always been my go to smokes. I'm exited to experience what may be my all time most anticipated cigar with you guys tonight.
View attachment 118699
Thanks @qpzmide for my first Hoyo
Fantastic smoke man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Yeah I'm a big fan of hoyo. Epi 2 and deluxe are legit.
I've never er tried any of their other stuff but I'm sure it's all solid judging by those two.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This one is really great, woody and creamy with a small hint of black pepper. Just past the halfway mark.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Howdy brothers. It’s not exactly “late” but I really don’t do late very often. Tonight I’m sitting outside and smoking this beauty while listening to the locusts. Yeah yeah... I know they’re called cicadas but to an Okie like me they’re locusts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We called them locusts in Mississippi too! I went to graduate school in Morgantown, WV. My last year there we were plagued with them, they would land on you, and get in your hair. 17-year_cicada.jpg