What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Heck I have both seeing as I stream everything. Now I just gotta find time to watch it when the wife and kids aren’t around. I so need a man cave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too.. I watch so much PJ Masks that I can sing the theme song.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
i finished my MF about 20 min ago, and have just been hanging out listening to tunes chatting as best i could in a forum format, but i think sleep is about to take me. alcohol always does the trick lol

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
ok so here's the deal. if you wanna get a more repsonsive way for people to chat late at night then just DL dischord and use this link to join up on this server that i just made.

https://discord.gg/Y4vNtx

ppl can use this to chat in real time and do voice and video calls if they feel the need. dischord is free and if anyone has questions about how to set shit up I can help you out. im going to bed, gnight.

EDIT: oh btw my discord tag is Ramza instead of squaresoft so dont be thrown off by that. and also if noone wants to join the server it also doesnt really matter so dont feel obligated. was just thinking it might be more convenient, but it took me like less than a minute to make so its no big deal lol.

also, the link to the room expires after 24 hours so if this one doesnt work it isnt a big deal i can just post another one.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
ok so here's the deal. if you wanna get a more repsonsive way for people to chat late at night then just DL dischord and use this link to join up on this server that i just made.

https://discord.gg/Y4vNtx

ppl can use this to chat in real time and do voice and video calls if they feel the need. dischord is free and if anyone has questions about how to set shit up I can help you out. im going to bed, gnight.
Thanks brother; I'll set that up for next weekend, if thats ok with the other brothers on this thread?

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'll leave off with this. I know it's cliche but it's still a perfect song. I listened to this right before I got put under for my surgery earlier this summer and it's always been one of the most relaxing songs in the world for me.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Finished up with the JO.. it was pretty good.. a little spice all the way through, some sweetness on the first third, a little earthier during the second, but the outside humidity started wreaking havoc on the burn during the final.. Turned into a fight towards the end. :facepalm: