What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well brothers, as always, nice spending some time with you all. Hope to do it again soon. Have a good night.
Take it easy, I'll be logging into vherf from work on thu and sat, might see you then. My chores are taking longer than expected so I dont think sticks 4 and what I hoped would be 5 are going to happen lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I am the first one here tonight. Just poured a glass of Willett bourbon and I'm lighting up my third stick of the day, a fantastic Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada 2018 "TACOS". My conference call doesn't begin until 1:30 PST tonight, and I'm catching up on email and surfing the web.

Last edited:

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Seems to be, wont be for me for long, it currently is and has been sleeting for about 2 hours now, well be going to lots of stupid crashes in about 2 and a half jurs probably lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems to be, wont be for me for long, it currently is and has been sleeting for about 2 hours now, well be going to lots of stupid crashes in about 2 and a half jurs probably lol
I grew up in the snow belt area on the east side of Cleveland, Oh. I don't miss snow at all living in Las Vegas. I never complain about the summer heat and it is a bummer when I have to scrape the windshield when I travel up to Reno on business.
Last evening I overshared what I do for a living kit_luce. What kind of work do you do?

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Good evening akpreacherplayz. I'm the new guy, please share your story so I know who I'm smoking with.
Let’s see: Married, 5 kids + 1 on the way, Pastor in Rural Alaska, Radio Station manager, Volunteer Firefighter and enjoyer of cigars, pipe tobacco and root beer.

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pretty tired, no cigars tonight. Some Maltese Falcon before bed.

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy
Hey tim, I hear you on the tired lol.

I grew up in the snow belt area on the east side of Cleveland, Oh. I don't miss snow at all living in Las Vegas. I never complain about the summer heat and it is a bummer when I have to scrape the windshield when I travel up to Reno on business.
Last evening I overshared what I do for a living kit_luce. What kind of work do you do?
I'm a 911 EMT in West Lafayette, IN, also a volunteer firefighter in that area on my days off. And in regards to your picture, true story, very true story.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my GF a new Belgian Malinois today as an early Christmas gift. We had to put down her old girl about six weeks ago and she just is starting to get over that. The girl I found was being trained for the military as an explosives dog in Ogden, UT but washed out because she had a small umbilical hernia. I had the hernia repaired and had her spayed at the same time. She is pretty wild as a house pet at this time, my GF is pretty thrilled to start a new Malinois. I have a 7-year-old female Malinois myself that is my wing girl.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Malinois can be a handful for sure, that mostly what the k9 units around here have. There is a brother and sister pair on two different departments here, the female is the fastest in the state, the Male is the strongest, he is drug/aggression with the swat team and tracks as a tertiary skill. We refer to him as the trauma dog because his first true clean bite made the perp a trauma alert, leaves punctures and huge bruising through the bite suit