What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My GF produced the TV show "COPS" and "LAPD Life on the Beat" were she learned about Malinois that were on the job. She also ran the non-profit for the LVMPD and NLVPD canine programs. I always had GSDs myself but I am a convert. Malinois are not the dog for most people. They do keep you honest.

My dog's sire was a national champion dock-diver. I got her at 6 weeks and she didn't really settle down until she was five.:arghh:

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My GF produced the TV show "COPS" and "LAPD Life on the Beat" were she learned about Malinois that were on the job. She also ran the non-profit for the LVMPD and NLVPD canine programs. I always had GSDs myself but I am a convert. Malinois are not the dog for most people. They do keep you honest.
That's pretty cool that she has been a part of those things.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol that's funny, if you are usually up late, there is typically a vherf on google hangouts on Thursday and Saturday, good way to meet the guys and shoot the shit.

Thursday one
http://www.botl.org/threads/lets-vherf-now.93992/

Saturday one
http://www.botl.org/threads/saturday-late-night-vherf-starts-11pm-cst.93965/
Thanks for the links.
I have been a fixture on FerrariChat for over 15 years. My fellow Ferrari idiots are a handful when they start posting about politics. I am popping back and forth from here to there reading my messages and seeing who put their foot in their mouth today. When I signed up on FerrariChat it was all about the cars.

Last edited:

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks for the links.
I have been a fixture on FerrariChat for over 15 years. I used to be a moderator over there. My fellow Ferrari idiots are a handful when they start posting about politics. I am popping back and forth from here to there reading my messages and seeing who put their foot in their mouth today. When I signed up on FerrariChat it was all about the cars.
Ferrari? Very nice, you sound like you do quite well for yourself lol. What's your humidor situation like? Big ol walk in lol? Here I am just trying to milk my 06 grand prix until I can replace it with something equally unimpressive lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ferrari? Very nice, you sound like you do quite well for yourself lol. What's your humidor situation like? Big ol walk in lol? Here I am just trying to milk my 06 grand prix until I can replace it with something equally unimpressive lol
I'm on my fifth and sixth Ferrari currently. I own a 1998 355 GTS F1 and a 2004 575m F1. I work my ass off to have my toys, and I am going to be 61 next month. I have some health issues that make it a little hard to climb in and out of sports cars anymore and will probably be ending my Ferrari ownership soon. I am also into Hot Rods in a big way.

As far as cigars go, I have a big wall unit stocked with CCs. My GF and I have separate homes so I can smoke at will. I remember buying single sticks when I started smoking and have been very lucky when it comes to getting good cigars here in Las Vegas. I have a magical cigar gal that has been in the business for over 25 years servicing the hotel guests.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sweet, nice ass cars. Have you seen or played with a Tesla X p100d? I know it's not the same as feeling the rumble of a real engine, but super easy to get in and out of, and fast as hell, if you look on youtube, there is a video of one racing an alfa 4c, while towing one on a trailer and it wins lol. I was at a tesla dealer over the weekend that is in a mall and was drooling over it lol. Asking about tesla if you want a new toy after the ferraris lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet, nice ass cars. Have you seen or played with a Tesla X p100d? I know it's not the same as feeling the rumble of a real engine, but super easy to get in and out of, and fast as hell, if you look on youtube, there is a video of one racing an alfa 4c, while towing one on a trailer and it wins lol. I was at a tesla dealer over the weekend that is in a mall and was drooling over it lol. Asking about tesla if you want a new toy after the ferraris lol
I happen to have a Tesla Model S P100D inbound early December. The guy that owns FerrariChat owns a P85D and so do a number of my other friends. The Teslas are a blast to drive and will take almost any Ferrari in daily driving. The Tesla will supplant my 2003 Ford Lightning truck as my daily driver.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I happen to have a Tesla Model S P100D inbound early December. The guy that owns FerrariChat owns a P85D and so do a number of my other friends. The Teslas are a blast to drive and will take almost any Ferrari in daily driving. The Tesla will supplant my 2003 Ford Lightning truck as my daily driver.
Great minds....they had a model s p100d in the showroom too, I'm just a big guy so im drawn to the x. I was impressed with the budget model 3 that had more than enough room for me to be comfortable sitting in the back seat surprisingly. My hope and plan is to go to a truck and never look back when my grandprix dies. It has started to have some tranny hiccups and grumble and its not worth fixing when it goes lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The model X scares the crap out of me with the "Falcon Wing Doors" in the back seat. A properly configured Model 3 is a great car. A buddy of mine just got one at the end of last month. Elon built a car for the nine-year-olds inside all of us IMHO. The cars are a blast, and all-wheel drive is impressive in a Tesla. The torque is unbelievable.

EVs are becoming more mainstream to some extent and I am looking forward to what VW produces in 2020.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The model X scares the crap out of me with the "Falcon Wing Doors" in the back seat. A properly configured Model 3 is a great car. A buddy of mine just got one at the end of last month. Elon built a car for the nine-year-olds inside all of us IMHO. The cars are a blast, and all-wheel drive is impressive in a Tesla. The torque is unbelievable.

EVs are becoming more mainstream to some extent and I am looking forward to what VW produces in 2020.
I love the falcon wing doors, I think they make parking lots much easier, never have to worry about door swing. And the AWD? It processes at over 1000 times per second and constantly adjusts. Its damn impressive. I didnt know VW was getting in the game. My gf has a 2016 tiguan r line. Surprisingly nimble for a small SUV. I love driving it lol, and so does she, my county connections got her out of a triple digit speed ticket a couple months ago lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to get ready for my nightly call.
Have a good night and stay warm in Indiana!!
Cheers,
Marc

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi guys, I’m in Dallas presenting at a conference. No cigars until Saturday:(
You mean to tell me you cant find a lounge in Dallas? Sounds like someone isnt trying hard enough lol

Good evening from Las Vegas El Corojo. Enjoying a Partagas Piramide right now before dinner.
Hey Marc, hows it going?

Partagas is my favorite CC by far!
Parti has been my favorite so far too, its 1 in a class of one though....although best cigar overall I've ever had to date lol