What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, I'm back. My SE in Redmond, WA just patched my workstation via remote desktop. Just poured an after dinner sippy cup of John J. Bowman Whiskey.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On Amazon right now trying to find a wall mount for a Sony 65" TV that is going over my workstation monitors. It is starting to look like mission control in my home office/smoking room. Amazon is running some killer early Christmas specials starting at midnight.

I love living in Las Vegas!!!!

Last edited:

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
@XENU if you havent ordered one yet, I just picked up the big wall mount from harbor freight, and it is absolutely solid. Only 40 bucks on sale. It's a solid option. Been busy, so I havent been on much, anybody still on?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@XENU if you havent ordered one yet, I just picked up the big wall mount from harbor freight, and it is absolutely solid. Only 40 bucks on sale. It's a solid option. Been busy, so I havent been on much, anybody still on?
I found a nice one on Amazon. I could use a hand putting the TV on the wall if you are up for a Las Vegas trip kit_luce.:sneaky:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just missed the "Big Smoke". Come out next year!! https://www.thebigsmokes.com/
I might have to give that a go sometime. I do so much relabeling for work that the only time I travel on personal time is for family vacations. It’d be a hard sell to talk the wife into heading to sin city to indulge in my favorite vice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have to give that a go sometime. I do so much relabeling for work that the only time I travel on personal time is for family vacations. It’d be a hard sell to talk the wife into heading to sin city to indulge in my favorite vice.

That's why all the resorts have awesome spas to keep our ladies occupied while we have a good time. I live on the edge of town and do most of my away from home smoking at the Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort. https://www.lvpaiutegolf.com/Trustme.jpg They have two great smoke shops.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why all the resorts have awesome spas to keep our ladies occupied while we have a good time. I live on the edge of town and do most of my away from home smoking at the Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort. https://www.lvpaiutegolf.com/View attachment 125355 They have two great smoke shops.
Now there’s a good angle. I could sell her on a week of spas and shows. Maybe. She’s really been hankering for a cruise so I suspect that next year will see me in the Caribbean.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now there’s a good angle. I could sell her on a week of spas and shows. Maybe. She’s really been hankering for a cruise so I suspect that next year will see me in the Caribbean.

I'm getting dragged against my will to St. Marteen for the holidays, but I would much rather stay in Las Vegas. Amateurs travel at the holidays IMHO.