What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Glad everyone went home safe. This is 100% why vehicle staging should be the biggest thing drilled into people's heads before the ever sit in the operator seat of any apparatus. I hate working on the interstate, but I will not hesitate, much to the disapproval of state troopers, to such any and every road down I'm working on. Fuck traffic, I'm going home in the morning. Do you have move over law out there? It is legally required to move over and slow down for tow trucks and emergency vehicles in IN. I've seen Leo's take off after people from a scene on more than one occasion
Yes, a few years ago this corrupt state decided to make a "move over" law after a few PO's were killed in the line of duty while on major roadways after being struck by a vehicle.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just checked it worked for me? I'm on a computer though.
When I click the first link you posted, when I click on open in hangouts, it takes me there then gives me the option to join the conversation. When I click on the second one you posted, it doesn’t give me the option to join. I’ll have to ask my wife what I’m doing wrong, lol.