What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
I am smoking a Casa Fernandez Miami Aganorsa Leaf Maduro Toro. This cigar is delicious ROTT. Right now it is giving the Lirio Rojo a run for its money as my favorite NC. If it gets better with a little rest; I think it might take the cake! It gets a Marvin+

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
I am smoking a Casa Fernandez Miami Aganorsa Leaf Maduro Toro. This cigar is delicious ROTT. Right now it is giving the Lirio Rojo a run for its money as my favorite NC. If it gets better with a little rest; I think it might take the cake! It gets a Marvin+
Hi Brothers,
Last night's was so good that I had to have another tonight!

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’m doing great listening to a bunch of metal tunes that I loved as an early teen. How are you Brothers. Lighting up cigar number 3. Weather is nice here in SATX!
Finished my medic class weed out testing earlier. At work now for the back half of my shift. No cigars for me tonight obviously lol.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
I'm smoking another Aganorsa Leaf Maduro, can't keep my hands off these. I have most of the ones I bought stashed away in the aging cabinet though. Only kept a fiver out for smoking. Here is something fun to look at!