What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You’ve got a pretty awesome collection of smokes! I have to work on building mine up. I’ve still got plenty of room in my wineador, but I can’t get too carried away, I need to stay within my budget, lol.
I really don't, but I'm building. I used to have a nice setup, but didn't buy smokes for like 5 years, except occasionally while in graduate school. I was pretty poor, but tried to stay plugged in a bit. In 2005-2008 (My first wife divorced me in 2008) I had a nice collection back then though. Now I just shop for deals. My budget will be slashed drastically when the baby comes in September. Daycare is expensive

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I really don't, but I'm building. I used to have a nice setup, but didn't buy smokes for like 5 years, except occasionally while in graduate school. I was pretty poor, but tried to stay plugged in a bit. In 2005-2008 (My first wife divorced me in 2008) I had a nice collection back then though. Now I just shop for deals. My budget will be slashed drastically when the baby comes in September. Daycare is expensive
You’re right about daycare. My first wife didn’t work so she was able to take care of our two kids.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Howdy brothers. It’s not exactly “late” but I really don’t do late very often. Tonight I’m sitting outside and smoking this beauty while listening to the locusts. Yeah yeah... I know they’re called cicadas but to an Okie like me they’re locusts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tinker?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Just finishing the first third of this Flores y Rodriguez Genios, a couple of weeks in my well seasoned nearly 20 year old 300 count humidor has them smoking like a dream. The first couple I tried right off the truck were lackluster, but good. This one is fire!