What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What are you guys doin up this late
Smoking; waiting to feed my new baby. I'm up late, I get paid to write, I'm a psychologist but much of my work centers on treatment development for PTSD and substance use problems (people consider me an expert on the topic), so I can write when I want. Always been a night owl!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoking; waiting to feed my new baby. I'm up late, I get paid to write, I'm a psychologist but much of my work centers on treatment development for PTSD and substance use problems (people consider me an expert on the topic), so I can write when I want. Always been a night owl!
Thats cool that you help people. I enjoyed psych in college. I was reading an article on the uses of ketamine for depression the other day. They say it looks promising

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well fellas, good chatting with you. Since it is a rare dayshift for me tomorrow, I’m gonna try and get some sleep. But hey, I’ll be home by 4 tomorrow so I’ll be able to get a cigar in before the sun goes down!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi brothers,
I've been messing around, and smoking, and getting into all sorts of tomfoolery, and forgot to post until now. This Casa Fernandez is good. I hope that you all are enjoying your night!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
How’s it going everyone! Total change of schedule for me today. Been up since 5 this morning, but I had to get in a smoke. It’s too nice of a night. I’m smoking a Maestro Del Tiempo on this Wednesday evening.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
How’s it going everyone! Total change of schedule for me today. Been up since 5 this morning, but I had to get in a smoke. It’s too nice of a night. I’m smoking a Maestro Del Tiempo on this Wednesday evening.
I love those, my second favorite Warped; how is it treating you? I'm about to light a Quintero Brevas.