What's new

Latest cigar club arrivals.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey y'all...tried to order 1 month of Smoke Inn...the website said that the club cycles on the 28th so that means I'll be billed immediately and then again in a few days. I'm assuming that just means I'll pay for and get 2 months worth??

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey y'all...tried to order 1 month of Smoke Inn...the website said that the club cycles on the 28th so that means I'll be billed immediately and then again in a few days. I'm assuming that just means I'll pay for and get 2 months worth??
Not sure. Sounds like a good question for customer service.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nice! Just signed up for cigar and pipes. Now I am with Privada, smoke inn, and cigar and pipes. They gave me a hidden link to purchase that one since I had passed the cutoff. Really craving a VSG after seeing this. Been too long since I had one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice! Just signed up for cigar and pipes. Now I am with Privada, smoke inn, and cigar and pipes. They gave me a hidden link to purchase that one since I had passed the cutoff. Really craving a VSG after seeing this. Been too long since I had one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my humble opinion, Cigar and Pipes is the only club I have belonged to that consistently sends some pretty decent selections.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We were just able to get in with Privada so hopefully we get some good ones. If anyone else here is with Privada, what has your experience been?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking to get into a cigar of the month club and by lurking here, I decided on Cigars & Pipes. While I've gotten a couple of dogs, I've been very happy overall with their selections.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk