What's new

Le Carême Belicosos Finos LE 2018

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
It's OK to take advantage of one internet demographic but not another? (John, I'm not saying this makes it right) Pretty sure a lot of us are on those other places where you're a dirty flipper. BTW, you gonna try and flip the lcbf?
I never said it was OK or made excuses for it, but this is a community first and foremost...BROTHERS of the Leaf. The kind of thing in which someone means more than a dollar sign. OLH is a flipping site, it exists as a buy/sell page. Thats the mission, not brotherhood. Facebook sales pages, same deal, they dont exist to encourage community and participation. John sells to people he talks to in chat and profits off people he would probably consider friends. Thats far outside the realm of something I would ever consider doing. Does it make it right to flip an in demand product for a modest margin to an individual I've never met? No, but the morality there is much more debatable and gray area to sell on a sales page to folks who are clamoring for what I've got as opposed to profiting off folks who are supposedly a "brother."
LCBF? Please....I don't flip NCs bro.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
@BenS Also take advantage a rough term, makes me sound like a shyster who can't wait to get someones money in a deposed prince of Africa scheme. The fact is that it isn't a product you can buy from any local store. You can't get it to your door at discount in 3 days. It takes time to arrive, months if a package gets picked by customs, if I get an unguaranteed order picked...ouch. I'm taking on risk and it takes time to sell and package and time is worth money. These people do know where to order from, the sites are posted and discussed all the time. Either they're afraid (even though its been explained that risk on grey market sites is currently nonexistent,) too lazy, love to have it now, or want to gamble or bid and win something. I'm not taking advantage of someone who knows the rules of the game and understands that I'm not doing this for free.

@bostoneo Get the fuck out with your memes like I somehow got "got." You go to a local store buy up stuff and sell it to brothers at a tidy profit. Takes zero effort to get most of the stuff you've got and you sell here cuz no one would want your shit elsewhere, this is the only place you can load up on free smokes and then you have the gall to act like a BOTL, and then you pretend like you do it out of the goodness of your heart. Sack up and at least tell people you're smoking for free off their money!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I never said it was OK or made excuses for it, but this is a community first and foremost...BROTHERS of the Leaf. The kind of thing in which someone means more than a dollar sign. OLH is a flipping site, it exists as a buy/sell page. Thats the mission, not brotherhood. Facebook sales pages, same deal, they dont exist to encourage community and participation. John sells to people he talks to in chat and profits off people he would probably consider friends. Thats far outside the realm of something I would ever consider doing. Does it make it right to flip an in demand product for a modest margin to an individual I've never met? No, but the morality there is much more debatable and gray area to sell on a sales page to folks who are clamoring for what I've got as opposed to profiting off folks who are supposedly a "brother."
LCBF? Please....I don't flip NCs bro.
Lol. I'm not trying to defend John. But you're arguing that it's more moral to rip off a stranger than your brother. Lol. And why you gotta hate on NCs? Don't go all @Jay_Habanos on me!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Lol. I'm not trying to defend John. But you're arguing that it's more moral to rip off a stranger than your brother. Lol. And why you gotta hate on NCs? Don't go all @Jay_Habanos on me!
Once again, I object to your terminology. Someone who understands the rules of the game isn't the same as a BOTL member who thinks theres a guy looking out for them. One is a guy selling cigars, the other is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I'm not hating on NCs, I simply wouldn't sell a product that anybody can procure for themselves in singles, fivers or boxes with zero effort and have in their door in days, or they could go to a local and try some stuff out for themselves.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
But John doesn't sell for over msrp does he? I'm not sure, never been involved. How is that ripping off anyone?

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Once again, I object to your terminology. Someone who understands the rules of the game isn't the same as a BOTL member who thinks theres a guy looking out for them. One is a guy selling cigars, the other is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I'm not hating on NCs, I simply wouldn't sell a product that anybody can procure for themselves in singles, fivers or boxes with zero effort and have in their door in days, or they could go to a local and try some stuff out for themselves.
I just don't get it. You are saying its OK for you because there's a need and you can satisfy that need. Over msrp. Why you so pissed at the memes bro?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I just don't get it. You are saying its OK for you because there's a need and you can satisfy that need. Over msrp. Why you so pissed at the memes bro?
I didn't say its OK, I said its a grey area. I sell certain stuff you can't get anywhere and Im certainly not gonna let go of rare/htf/aged habanos for my cost, and I'm selling to customers who are educated about how the game works.

But John doesn't sell for over msrp does he? I'm not sure, never been involved. How is that ripping off anyone?
First of all, your not supposed to sell at a profit on botl, doesn't matter if its msrp. Second of all, if you don't see a problem why the fuck are you hounding me about something that takes place far removed from this community? Judge it negatively if you want, quite frankly ifgaf. You asked me what the difference is and now you want me to justify my choices? WTF are you the morality police? Get off your high fucking horse.