What's new

Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I get the impression LO is a couple of guys with regular jobs who do leaf on the side. One guy drops in on Thursdays to pack and ship. Other guy answers a cell phone when he can. Something like that.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I just got off the phone with LO. They are refunding me the cost of the 2 lbs of leaf that wasn't shipped and an additional 24 cents since shipping charges included the 2lbs on the original order. Seems they are trying to make it right but were bothered by my call...Anyway, bottom line, they made it right.
I was shorted a pound of wrapper on my last order. It took two emails and I had to tell them to check the shipping weight if they weren't sure about it. They then sent the pound out right away. I think both WLT and LO are good people trying hard to do the right thing.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
LO actually reached out via email to make sure everything worked out to my satisfaction today. They sent a copy of the return crediting my credit card too. I do think they are trying to keep me happy as a customer.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
These 2 deals are going to be very expensive.
You bet. I need more baccy like I need another hole in my head. Just last week sent 4 lbs H2K off to someone else (deluxe in VA says he's found a way to make it useful, Bliss), cause I was tired of sitting here looking at it going to waste. & still flat out do not have room to store what I have. Top it all off, have not had time to roll a stick in 3 weeks.

But... Made the mistake of taking a peek at LO. Could not hold myself to any less than 3 lbs... all are filler I haven't tried. Dom Volado Piloto, Ec Hab Seco, Sumatra Seco. Then I took another look, and now I need to add the Dom Ligero Olor.

Can't stop myself.

Anyone wants to try FX Shade wrapper, I have ten pounds here that I scored to distribute among us. Thirty bucks or suitable swap per pound plus shipping. Box says Windsor Valley. Smallish leaves mighty delicate. Dandy for coronas & robustos.

Holy crap. Do I even dare look at WLT? I'd love to try the Cibao if Don gets in the seco.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I managed to get in and out for $49.06, which includes $16.73 shipping. Various quantities of four LO leaves, 2 lbs total.
Wow, I got my shipping notice already even though I selected regular processing. Ordered yesterday. I wonder when it'll go from "notice" to "shipped."

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You bet. I need more baccy like I need another hole in my head. Just last week sent 4 lbs H2K off to someone else (deluxe in VA says he's found a way to make it useful, Bliss), cause I was tired of sitting here looking at it going to waste. & still flat out do not have room to store what I have. Top it all off, have not had time to roll a stick in 3 weeks.

But... Made the mistake of taking a peek at LO. Could not hold myself to any less than 3 lbs... all are filler I haven't tried. Dom Volado Piloto, Ec Hab Seco, Sumatra Seco. Then I took another look, and now I need to add the Dom Ligero Olor.

Can't stop myself.

Anyone wants to try FX Shade wrapper, I have ten pounds here that I scored to distribute among us. Thirty bucks or suitable swap per pound plus shipping. Box says Windsor Valley. Smallish leaves mighty delicate. Dandy for coronas & robustos.

Holy crap. Do I even dare look at WLT? I'd love to try the Cibao if Don gets in the seco.
I've just been thinking how I want some CT shade wrapper. My budget is wrecked until I get paid for my rolling even the first part of December, but that is right around the corner... If you can stash a lb for me I would appreciate it

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've just been thinking how I want some CT shade wrapper. My budget is wrecked until I get paid for my rolling even the first part of December, but that is right around the corner... If you can stash a lb for me I would appreciate it
Mo prob. Not like I'm gonna run thru all this wrapper between now and ... ever.
Just wanted to get it while the gettin was good.