What's new

Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this Honduran filler doesn't say "seco" but it's pretty big leaf. Would you gents consider it seco in your blends?
This filler is lower grade wrapper. because of its variants in grade and body, I've used it as binder, all through the bunch and wrapper. in that order.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So this isn't a sale or anything but some might find it a deal...
On LO, the Dominican binder is piloto cubano, 15in x 6in and approximately 100 leaves per pound, all for $19.99.
Moving down to filler leaves. The Dominican piloto cubano seco is 13 in x 5in, approximatly 80 leaves per pound and $23.99.
So it seems that if you like Dominican piloto seco, you'd save $4/pound and get an extra 20, bigger, potentially better condition leaves by ordering the binder!
Just a curuous observation I thought you all may enjoy.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Leaf Only Weekly Update
Weekly Specials from Leaf Only!
Aged Dominican Seco Filler - Criollo 98
Our Aged Dominican Seco Long Filler is a premium cigar filler that is used in many hand-rolled premium cigar factories. Being a leaf from the fourth or fifth priming, our Criollo 98 Dominican Seco tobacco leaf is thinner than the ligero tobacco leaf.
$20.99/lb for THIS WEEK ONLY

Shop Now→

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Leaf Only Weekly Update
Aged Dominican Seco Filler - Criollo 98
Our Aged Dominican Seco Long Filler is a premium cigar filler that is used in many hand-rolled premium cigar factories. Being a leaf from the fourth or fifth priming, our Criollo 98 Dominican Seco tobacco leaf is thinner than the ligero tobacco leaf.
$20.99/lb for THIS WEEK ONLY

Shop Now→
Anyone try this leaf?
Comments about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Leaf Only Weekly Update

Connecticut Fronto Leaf (M-27)
This leaf is a medium bodied Connecticut Broadleaf. Slightly darker then the QB-52, this leaf is still an incredibly popular fronto leaf. This same type of leaf is currently used by the BACKWOODS Cigar company to make the wrap on their cigars. The difference is our leaf is All Natural and Unflavored! Although slightly more expensive than other fronto leaves, finding CT Broadleaf graded for fronto is unusual, especially with high quality CT Broadleaf.
$21.99/lb for THIS WEEK ONLY

Shop Now→

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Leaf Only Weekly Update
Leaf of the Week Highlight

Indonesian Bezuki Wrapper

The Indonesian Bezuki Wrapper is easily one of the most unique leaves we carry. Because of this tobaccos very thin texture, the Bezuki leaf is very mild tasting, yet it still carries a very distinct aroma, as if it were a thicker tobacco. The thin body of the leaf also makes it a pleasure to work with. Native to East Java, Indonesia, Besuki (or Bezuki) wrappers are revered in a class of its own in the premium cigar market. This mild yet flavorful cigar wrapper is used in many premium cigar blends. Lately, it has been gaining popularity as a Fronto Wrapper leaf, as its thin texture and veins make for easy rolling, without too much overpowering taste.

Back in Stock! $24.99 / LB

Shop Now→

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Quick question:
I see "fronto" leaf advertised and I'm wondering about it's use as cigar leaf. I know it's good to roll medicine in, but am wondering if it has any use as cigar leaf?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Leaf Only Weekly Update
Leaf of the Week Extended Sale

Tobacco Leaf Scraps

Because of the nature of handling and packing tobacco leaf in whole form, we generate a lot of scrap quality tobacco! This leaf is not the best quality, but still very usable for many purposes! For the next few weeks, we are offering 25% off on ALL of the scrap products we have available! This means both of the (L) or (LL) grades of leaf, as well as scraps are all at a reduced price!

Shop Now→

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What do you suggest on the leaf?
Get some more. I'm at the point now where I have re-ordered (and, hope to continue) everything so far. what I have not had are the ligeros yet, except the Dominican ligero. I think if I'll get fire cured, It would be a sample maybe. I'm now looking at viso in criollo, piloto, and corojo. criollo wrapper and, yes, ihaveaproblemisaidit.