What's new

Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
https://www.leafonly.com/black-friday-cyber-monday.php?utm_content=b7ea6d6ec4ba837d27f255a6fc390f1d&utm_campaign=BlackFridayMessage112017&utm_source=Robly.com&utm_medium=email

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Does anyone have a customer service number for Leaf Only? After charging me for my full order, the tracking invoice is short a couple pounds of leaf(which is now out of stock on their website) and the posted invoice now matches the shipped invoice. My credit card has not been creditted the difference. Of course my Whole Leaf Tobacco order placed the same date and time as LO arrived days ago.
I like WLT fillers and LO binders and wrappers. Don't want to burn either bridge but dang...LO phone says the mailbox is full. Any suggestions? Any contacts?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Does anyone have a customer service number for Leaf Only? After charging me for my full order, the tracking invoice is short a couple pounds of leaf(which is now out of stock on their website) and the posted invoice now matches the shipped invoice. My credit card has not been creditted the difference. Of course my Whole Leaf Tobacco order placed the same date and time as LO arrived days ago.
I like WLT fillers and LO binders and wrappers. Don't want to burn either bridge but dang...LO phone says the mailbox is full. Any suggestions? Any contacts?
I only have the 860.704.0646, have you tried emailing them?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well I just got off the phone with LO. They are refunding me the cost of the 2 lbs of leaf that wasn't shipped and an additional 24 cents since shipping charges included the 2lbs on the original order. Seems they are trying to make it right but were bothered by my call...Anyway, bottom line, they made it right.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well I just got off the phone with LO. They are refunding me the cost of the 2 lbs of leaf that wasn't shipped and an additional 24 cents since shipping charges included the 2lbs on the original order. Seems they are trying to make it right but were bothered by my call...Anyway, bottom line, they made it right.
Glad they are making it right even if the service is a bit lacking.