What's new

Let's help our brother Danthebugman

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
PM sent. What bank does he use. Can we set up an account for who wants to donate. At least it will pay for a hotel or clothes/stuff for the kids in the meantime. Let me know what everyone thinks.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Very glad to hear the Dan and his family are safe. Possessions can be replaced for sure. PM sent, JJ.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
PM sent.

Someone mentioned insurance...while Dan's insurance carrier should be getting him an advance check for temporary emergency expenditures, that check won't be there tomorrow, or this week. In the meantime, they will need everything from socks and underwear to toothbrushes, gas, rental car, meals, etc. In the short term, cash is king in an emergency situation!

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Thanks for the response guys!!!!! I am doing my best to answer all of the pm's. I will talk to Dan this morning and let him know you all are thinking about him. And work out a way to get the first wave of donations to him today. Thanks again.

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
I talked to Dan just now. He said that fortunately part of his house is still standing. They have a few things but some things are ruined or just plain gone. He was headed there this morning to see what if anything could be salvaged. Please keep them in your prayers.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
That's some good news! Hopefully there is a good bit of stuff that can be salvaged.